V-Saturn Jap Mod?

Hello Guys I have here a V-saturn Console I would like to play backup games with it but how does it work im kinda newbie in the saturn ''modchip''scene ....

how does it work is there an easyer way without ''making the Dangerous swap trick while spinning which is nuts .... i hope no one does that .... anyways

Tell me what i need to play backups the easyer & safest way!

thanks!!!!!!!

get the mod chip.

can't any simpler than that I'd say... :p

now how to put the thing inside your V-Saturn is another story altogether...

read the thread as it should cover most of your question and am sure mal will agree with me... ;)

Hummm Where can i buy the mod chip Which will work on my V-saturn??..... It's the rg-jx2 i beleive.......

thanks guys!

Does it require soldering? (is it easy to mess it up & break it forever?) tell me about it...

there are 23 kinds of saturn the model-1 which has an oval shaped power & reset buttons and the model-2 which has a round power and reset buttons

This statement is probably closer to the truth than most people realize. ;)

from that guide you will probably has to solder blue wire to IC as according to mal no JPN Saturn works with A-B bridge method...

AFAIK the V-Saturn is almost identicle to a Sega Saturn so you shouldn't see any problems with any mod. Just buy one and install it already.

That is assuming that yours is a model 2 Saturn...

Originally posted by dj898@Sep 20, 2004 @ 09:36 AM

from that guide you will probably has to solder blue wire to IC as according to mal no JPN Saturn works with A-B bridge method...

Nope, you need to read more closely.

I've modded Japanese Saturns using the 'A+B' method - it's only 32 pin Saturns that don't have the crystal on the CD board that it doesn't work with.

Back