Valentines Day

lordofduct

Established Member
Valentines day is on its way... bleh. I am not a fan of Valentines day, and only actually celebrated it once. (and that sucked) Thankfully my girlfriend right now is the pimpenist biatch this side of the Hudson and can kick any of yalls ass... she hates V-day as much as I do.

Anyways though, I am still going to give her a card. Lets see what yall are getting your lady friends or guy friends (depending your sexual preference and personal gender).

Here are 2 cards a friend of mine made that I'm going to print up for my gf!

Originally posted by lordofduct@Thu, 2005-02-10 @ 02:37 PM

Sex is a daily routine! It's kinda like Vitamins... but V-day is kinda like a quadruple dose!

I try it not to be. When I get daily sex I get bored of sex, and that is not something I enjoy.

And here we have Konami's St. Valentine's present -

mgs301.jpg

For lack of a better word, that looks gay. Especially when you know he's a snake eater. :lol:

Des: I'm guessing you boyfriend/boyfriends aren't creative enough... never have any of my girlfriends have ever gotten bored. (aren't I conceded!!!???) Although I did get bored of a couple girls after only once, I hate dead screws. (you know, the type that just lay there and expect you to do all the work... I noticed men are like this more often then woman, and that must really suck for you girls out there. Lets kill the lazy men of the world, giving an example to those men left over so they straiten up there act in bed. (oh my, I sound sooooo gay right now!) ::damn::

Yeah, luckily my gf and I have a pact - we don't really plan anything for valentine's day. If either one of us wants to do something, that's fine, but otherwise we just go about our business. IMHO, it's just another one of those stupid hallmark holidays anyway.

I'm throwing a movie event on this coming saturday. It's sorta a pre v-day get together, I'm expecting like 30 people to show up to my apartment. We're going to watch "My Sassy Girl" on a projector. I invited a ton of females, but if they don't show up the backup plan is to watch Lord of the Rings or play video games. I think of EVERYTHING.

Taking my wife out for dinner.

Taking her to a piano concert (she's studying to be a piano teacher).

Buying her flowers and other good stuff.

And doing OTHER stuff later on :)

Originally posted by RolfWrenWalsh@Thu, 2005-02-10 @ 04:53 PM

I got something special planned.

But I can't say here, because I don't want the surprise spoiled. :p

[post=129440]Quoted post[/post]​

You're flying to brazil to make love to Des and gain a bad case of crabs?

Buying flowers on any holiday is such a waste... Normally you can score a dozen roses for about 10 - 12 dollars, on valentines day they are the same quality but cost you about 30 - 35.. So you are better off to just get them at some random time during the year. Most women love flowers for no reason anyways.

Anyways.. i got my g/f a few things and a card and we will go out to dinner someplace..

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey@Thu, 2005-02-10 @ 04:24 PM

[post=129442]Quoted post[/post]​

Crabs is the lamest STD ever. All you have to do is shave and they're gone.

Originally posted by mountaindud@Thu, 2005-02-10 @ 07:56 PM

Crabs is the lamest STD ever. All you have to do is shave and they're gone.

[post=129455]Quoted post[/post]​

Yea, but I hear they're hell when you have them.

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey@Thu, 2005-02-10 @ 06:24 PM

[post=129442]Quoted post[/post]​

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!

see thats why I love skank!

skank, des and cloud liven up the place.

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey@Fri, 2005-02-11 @ 07:24 AM

"Make love", how funny you are.

Why would he fly to have sex with me? After all, you tought me that cybering is actually as good, or even better than real sex!

What pathetic retard.

Go call your stupid internet girlfriend (SkankinMo2), so she can back you up and make up some stupid random insults.

Why don't you post some video showing off your insane DDR freestyle skills? Hahaha -

Idiot.

Back