Valentines Day

Originally posted by Protosstic@Mon, 2005-02-14 @ 04:14 PM

my ass hurts..... :(

[post=129710]Quoted post[/post]​

You're definitely going to have to elaborate on that. :lol:

Protostic: I love your new Avatar... grand, oh so grand.

So VD is to an end for me here on the east coast. I spent the day sleeping and suffering without internet access. BELLSOUTH BLOWS! Tonight we got our new internet service today, yey! Right now they are running it in some "safe mode" so the connection is "slow". Yeah, "slow"... 200KB upload and 768 KB dl CONSTANT. This is TWICE the speed we received at 3 in the morning on Bellsouth. And they fluctuated constantly. I can't wait for the service to go full speed!

Also. The service comes at the price 85 USD. 5 USDs less then Bellsouth was. And it includes a static IP and VOIP!!! SCHWING... one hell of a VD gift!

my v's day

woke up went to class late found out my 1st class was cancelled went back home took some cold pills fell asleep slept through my 2nd class.

woke up went to my last class of the day asked some girl if she wanted to go to a play we have to go to for our class (without realizing i already had a date for it).

went to work

while at work this one new girl was showing intrest gave her my number and made plans with her to meet up with her and co workers after they got out of work.

met up with them she invited everyone back to her apartment after dinner.

went there spent the night flirting then slept with her.

couldn't sleep there but stayed till 5 left because she was leaving for work and everyone else that was in her place was too damn loud(damn co workers staying the nigh because they were drunk)

the end

Originally posted by SUPERCOM32+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SUPERCOM32)</div><div class='quotemain'>SUPERCOM32> Valentines.exe

Bite Me!

SUPERCOM32>[/b]

Uh, yeah... :blink:

<!--QuoteBegin-joe81

went there spent the night flirting then slept with her.[/quote]

Hmm, that's not really something we needed to hear. :p

Back