Wanted:  Road Avenger Music Intro

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
If anybody can get this/rip it, it would make my day!

Either in a video or music file, I don't care.

Would it be ask too much for you to send me this file too? I have searched the whole web without being able to find this song!

tks in advance!

Think we should ask shinji how he did it.

I can only think of plugging the genesis to the PC, but we´d need a video card with video input

My only memory of the intro, is a horrible rocksong, with the lead vocalist singing false. Cool video-intro though.

It's awesome. I love it. And that game r0x me.

I really like the part in the intro where the rose comes off her hair and he picks it up from the ground.... *purr*

I'm such a GIRL sometimes.

Quote: from Chiraz on 9:02 am on Jan. 27, 2002

My only memory of the intro, is a horrible rocksong, with the lead vocalist singing false. Cool video-intro though.

Now you got the point of what make this intro a CULT one ;)

I am also looking for this road avenger music/intro animation. It seems I can not get it from segaxtreme page. I have tried some ftp's and mirc but no luck.

Anybody know?

I have this game for the Pioneer LaserActive system and ripped the beginning for you guys if you want it....plus stage 3. I like that stage. If anyone wants to see it and compare it to the Sega CD let me know and Ill upload it to my web page for everyone to download...plus the video I made has very nice audio quality.
wink.gif

Hey, thanks a lot!! The music is not the same and I don't remember that level in the sega version though.

nope thank god the music is not the same!! "and dont you worry scurry love, you just lurking for the silver moon!" oh dear god!! Nope the LD is WAY better!! and IF you never saw level 3 on the sega cd you didnt get very far!
tongue.gif

I know I'm gonna revive

When I am...on the road.

I've got nowhere to hide

When I am...on the road.

And there's no use in wondering why

It made you feel like running from me then, girl

How many more tears must I shed

So as to melt the freezing wall of time?

So I'm gonna break it

Have no fear...on the road.

"You know I'm sure to make it

No matter what's...on the road.

And don't you know it's very hard

She keeps barking to the silver moon

But I don't care how long it takes

As long as she lights up my way in the gloom

Until the very moment...when I see you again

I keep steering along the road to the sun

The burning sun

Hear the roars of my car, I'm nearly round the bend