What are you doing~!!??

Originally posted by Alexvrb@Jul 21, 2004 @ 12:35 PM

I'm hunting around on ebay for MTG cards for a friend. Man, a lot of the old stuff is going from expensive to ridiculously expensive. Like worth ten times their weight in platinum expensive.

You're tellin' me! I just bought 2 SNES controllers and AC apapter for $29 on ebay... i remember funco selling controllers for $2.99 and AC adapter for $3.99.... :damn:

I'm playing the lonely alcoholic game again tonight... sitting around, drinking beer, and listening to Dropkick Murphys and Flogging Molly.

Watching a movie, Reservoir Dogs. The conversation in the diner, and Eddie and Vic fighting in Joes's office cracks me up even though I've seen this three times.

Reservoir Dogs is a classic movie...

I've got the special edition, Mr. Blonde case sitting no more than 5 feet away from me right now, actually.

Originally posted by Caelestis@Jul 22, 2004 @ 02:15 AM

Reservoir Dogs is a classic movie...

I've got the special edition, Mr. Blonde case sitting no more than 5 feet away from me right now, actually.

Mine is the special edition with the four main guys on it. Miramax really knows how to milk a movie for maximum DVD sales. Kill Bill is going to have five different DVDs, I don't think anyone cares that much so I won't go into it. Anyway I finished the movie, I'm just going to go to bed.

Getting ready to leave work... crikey, I've got eight jobs on the table for monday, and I'm printing full capacity right now! Busy week... I may come in tomorrow to screw around with our new UV printer.. I have some prints I want to output directly onto plexi..

Back