What are you doing~!!??

Taking the day off from work. Ahh.. "PTO".. gotta' love it.

Thinking of playing some games later on. Since I finished all the yard work yesterday and fixed my brother's PC.

I suffer from horrible insomnia... not sure which of my insomnia causing habits is giving it to me... or if its all of them together. Like, I work graveyard, im stressed about family members and what they are doing with there lives (i.e. drugs and other things that may kill them), stressed over a funeral, grrrr.

But i slept today... 11 and a half hours. recooperation time, yey.

I just got done watching "Twins" (God I love that movie...), and I'm watching my friend play Splinter Cell on my GameCube.

Originally posted by mal@Jul 20, 2004 @ 02:09 PM

I'm watching The Blues Brothers. :cool:

Now THAT is an excellent movie. I own the director's cut on tape and DVD.

As for what I'm doing, trying to help a friend fix a customer's ancient AT-only computer. My initial suggestion was to smash it to bits with a hammer, but apparently people don't take kindly to you throwing away their trash. So I'm helping him troubleshoot it instead, looks like PSU is shot, hopefully the board is OK.

"Schmods??"

"Orange whip? Orange whip? 3 Orange whips."

"I HATE Illinois Nazis..."

Eating crappy Wendy's... and it tasted like fish. EWWWW, im allergic to fish.

boss: "DYLDO, GET BACK TO WORK"

me: "ehhhh, i am, SX is work"

Originally posted by lordofduct@Jul 21, 2004 @ 12:23 AM

always, my real work gets so boring... so i spend a good time here on SX through out the night.

Can you get me a job wherever you're working? :D

Oh yeah. I'm messing with cords on my Genesis rig.

know my boss kicks ass. she even calls me by my nickname, which is strange to here your boss refer to you as "da magnificant dyldo"...

yeah mountaindud, just don't cruss any wires, the grounds from both dont really matter but dont let the ground touch the other two wires, so wrap them in e-tape, then connect the grounds, and e-tape again.

seriousily though, go rip one off some speakers from school or something.

Originally posted by lordofduct@Jul 21, 2004 @ 01:44 AM

know my boss kicks ass. she even calls me by my nickname, which is strange to here your boss refer to you as "da magnificant dyldo"...

Sounds like you got something going on there. :lol:

Originally posted by lordofduct@Jul 21, 2004 @ 12:44 AM

seriousily though, go rip one off some speakers from school or something.

I already did. :cheers I meant I was routing the cords, so I don't make a mess. I'm going to play Phantasy Star II again.

Originally posted by MasterAkumaMatata@Jul 21, 2004 @ 05:42 AM

Imagine if his full name was "Richard Head." :lol:

I always liked Richard Nibbler better.

I'm hunting around on ebay for MTG cards for a friend. Man, a lot of the old stuff is going from expensive to ridiculously expensive. Like worth ten times their weight in platinum expensive.

Back