What are you listening to?

Originally posted by Dud+Mon, 2005-08-01 @ 03:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dud @ Mon, 2005-08-01 @ 03:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I have no money, I can't afford any new music, hopefully I'll remember to check that out later. As for the last part, I know exactly what you mean, also I keep telling people Skinny Puppy is not a Goth band, but they keep saying it is, it's not damn it. I hate the goth thing and I hate vampires even more.

[post=137716]Quoted post[/post]​

[/b]

Yeah I hated that in highschool when I was a bit weird looking. Everyone called me goth, i'd be like: "Im wearing a fucking red shirt that says I love boys! How is that goth?"

<!--QuoteBegin-link343
@Mon, 2005-08-01 @ 04:50 PM

Feel Good Inc. - Gorillaz

[post=137730]Quoted post[/post]​

[/quote]

Great song, I like that whole album (track 3 particularly)

Have you guys heard the Gorillaz self-titled album? There is not a single bad track on the entire album, excellent stuff. I really want to listen to the reggae remix version, it's called Laika Come Home or something like that.

Hell yeah... Miho Hatori is on the self titled album (from Cibbo Matto!)

Changes Mp3 player to:

Band: Gorillaz

Album: Gorillaz

Song: 19-2000 (featuring Miho Hatori)

Listening to Re-hash right now.

Hey does anyone else think the Gorillaz would be perfect for the soundtrack to Jet Set Radio 3 (if it is made)? Their sound would be perfect for the game, they could do the whole soundtrack.

No, I disagree. I really prefer the weirder Japanese-style stuff and the 'Miller Ball Breakers' type tracks.

Anyway, I just got done listening to -

Stacey Pullen - Chemistry 2002

Green Velvet - Live at Fuse-IN (Detroit 2005)

You gotta love the man. He puts on a hell of a show.

where did you get that screenshot of Phantasy Star Online with Sonic... if thats a real hack I would SO play the game again.

Elton John - Greatest Discovery

God do I hate those days where you just can't stop thinking of them... it hurts way to fuckin' much. But like I've been told, and as I'll tell again: The pain never stops, that is how we remember them.

Tiefschwarz - live @ Urania 2005

This shit gets my ass rockin' on the floor. Varying genres and moods, mixed with absolute class.

LCD Soundsystem is pretty sweet. 'Daft Punk is Playing At My House' is a particular favorite of mine.

currently listening to - soundtrack from Touhou 08 (Imperishable Night)

Originally posted by DUD the fag-a-muffin

Einsturzende Neubauten - Was Ist Ist

I said it on MySpace and I'll say it here... when did you start listening to Einsturzende Neubauten

(I hate having to spell there name... me and my friend once made a shirt that had the little sticker figure guy with the dot in the head. You couldn't see the figure in the light but it glowed when you turned off the lights. Well we were almost done spelling out the name and we noticed we spelt it wrong... heh)

Anyways, kickin' shit man... you got good taste in music!

KMFDM... only industrial anyone in the office likes, oh Jason also like Thrill Kill Kult, so I can play that too.

[EDIT]Funny thing is Frank still wears it cause no one really notices that its spelt wrong... actually they really wonder what in God's name it is and why he glows in the dark.

He is sooooo cute. Well I think its a he, it looks like a person... with a hole in their head. Or maybe cyclops or something... yeah cool Cyclops is cool.

neubauten_yu.jpg

Back