What are your pets names?

Cloud121

Established Member
All right! I'm kinda bored and I was petting my cat just now, and I got this idea:

What are your pets' names? Both Past and Present...

All Cats...

Currently:

Rocky

Trixie (I nicknamed her "Des") :cool:

Sparkler

Tom

Putey/Stinky (Stinky was her original name. But got changed to Putey).

RIP:

Romeo

Bob

Buddy

Blue

Buck

Murphy

Toontses (Don't really know how spell it...)

I'm a cat person. I love cats! I don't what I would do without my cats... :unsure:

My cat was orginally named Asmodoes , its one of Satans names and my friends and family renamed him to moses .

My dog already had a name when I got it, and it's really wimpy sounding, so I call her either Big-Butt or Mach GoGoGo.

I have two pet chickens which are called 'Tokkie' and 'Doortje' :D

Tokkie is almost 9 years old btw.. :blink:

;)

Attachments

• aww.jpg
    aww.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 103
  • aww.jpg
    aww.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 105
Originally posted by SeGaFrEaK_NL@Aug 15, 2004 @ 08:34 AM

I have two pet chickens which are called 'Tokkie' and 'Doortje' :D

Tokkie is almost 9 years old btw.. :blink:

;)

Kick ass!

I want a chicken...

My pets are all gone. My most recent two were a dog and a cat. The dog was a Corgi named Nigel, and the cat was named Milo.

Here's a picture,

left is stench and right is bog, looking nice and evil

EDIT,

that is how their eyes really came out in the photo; no photoshop!

Attachments

• b_s.jpg
    b_s.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 113
  • b_s.jpg
    b_s.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 117
Originally posted by Berty@Aug 15, 2004 @ 08:26 PM

Here's a picture,

left is stench and right is bog, looking nice and evil

EDIT,

that is how their eyes really came out in the photo; no photoshop!

Badass...

Cats > ALL!

We used to have all kinds of animals... my favorite name for disfavorite pet was a horse we named "The horse from Hell" he ran me over and broke 3 of my ribs.

we also had a shit load of rotties

Murphy, Block, Kashmere, Nina are the ones i remember the names of.

We had a few cats:

Hannibal was the coolest cause he ate are other cat cookie. And our current cat Phacia.

And Stinker was a pot belly pig we used to have.

Now all thats left is a couple Pomeranian's: Frisco and Matty... the other died, Maggie was her name.

Originally posted by IceMan2k@Aug 15, 2004 @ 10:35 PM

Cloud, I would think twice about that as my dog would rip your cat to shreds. :flamethrower:

The interesting thing about Bog is that he hates dogs; he doesnt run away, he goes all out and attacks them. Stench on the other hand just runs away but bog really goes for them.

Bog is the dominant male and he is a big boy. He was about 7kgs but he was just recently hit by a car and so he lost alot of weight and now has a bit of a limp.

But what is cool about Bog is that at our old house there used to be this guy who walked his rather largish dog past our house every day. One day Bog got out and sliced the dogs face up (and the dog didnt do anything to provoke it). From then on, when the dog went past our house they crossed the road and walked on the other side.

There was also a dog that lived behind us that Bog used to terrorize. As soon as the dogs owner would give it a bone, bog would jump the fence and steal it from the dog. Then he would jump the tall fence (with the large bone is his mouth) and share it with stench.

Ice, i agree that your dog may be able to tear cats to shreds but Bog is pretty good at bluffing!!

MY cat is named Tabitha. My family's cats are Princess, Katrina, and Suzie. We also had Molly and Cindi, but Molly turned out to have feline AIDS and Cindi was too slow running under a closing garage door. :(

My family has two dogs named Mandi and Brandi. Baby died earlier this year, but she was the only one I'd've claimed as my own.

Then I have four gerbils; Harley, Ivy, Selina, and Talia, all named after female Batman foes.

Here are a few pictures of Trixie:

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Attachments

• IMG_0014.JPG
    IMG_0014.JPG
    444.8 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_0014.JPG
    IMG_0014.JPG
    444.8 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0013.JPG
    IMG_0013.JPG
    402.4 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0013.JPG
    IMG_0013.JPG
    402.4 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_0012.JPG
    IMG_0012.JPG
    417.5 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_0012.JPG
    IMG_0012.JPG
    417.5 KB · Views: 84
Me and my roommate have 2 pets now... they are named Frank and Dexter!!!! They are cute and funny, but are a pain in the ass to clean up after. Frank our mohawked chicken, he is constantly leaving his food and entrails lieing about! Dexter our stoned out sloth lies about our couch, if he dare moves at the extremely slow speed he does he begins knocking stuff over in the process! I think I should call the pound!

I have a dog named Chili. Chili dog, ya see. Clever, eh? :p

I also have a cat named Rosie, a fish named Ryan (and another fish that has no name), two toads by the name of Boppo and Mutana, and my sister has a rabbit named Daisy.

Of course, they're all hundreds of miles away from me now that I'm at college. I miss them. :(

My dog could take on all your pets, even though she's old...

[attachmentid=786]

Its snowy in the picture because I live in Canada :p

Her name is K.C. - If I told you what it stood for I'd have to kill you.

Attachments

• doggie.jpg
    doggie.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 92
  • doggie.jpg
    doggie.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 90
Back