Are you a Cat or Dog person?

When I get home after a long day at work, my cat meets me in the driveway. She even jumps in my car if I don't get out right away and have the door open. (This is if she is out, if she's in the house she's usualy sleeping in the chair in front of my computer.)

The dogs meet me at the door jumping and panting because they need to go out and piss. If someone else is home and they don't need to go out, the just look up at me and go back to their stare-down. (They each sit with their heads over their food bowls and stare at each other, occasionaly growling if the other so much as leans a little bit closer. This goes on all day. Oh, and the bowls are on opposite sides of the kitchen.)

I like cats. But i also like dogs.but id rather have a cat then a dog.

Iam allergic to cats and dogs though.....But if i keep em around long enough, my allergies get used to them.

I had a cat named Munchkin. she went into heat.......and drove me INSANE! so we got her fixed.......but that seemed to make her worse. SO we shipped her off to my moms a few months ago.

I also had a hairless rat, his name was Weiland. I loved him. he was the BEST pet in the intire world.

Originally posted by trecheroustara@Sep 18, 2004 @ 07:47 AM

I had a cat named Munchkin.

Heh, one of my cats is named Munchkin.

She was named that as a kitten and never really grew much bigger.

I like a lot of different types of animals. Right now, I have 6 dogs, 7 snakes (1 corn snake, a pair of black earth boas, a pair of pakistani jeweled racers, 1 southern pacific rattler, and 1 black-neck african spitting cobra), 1 lizard (uromastyx maliensis), and 2 tortoises ( 1 afghan tortoise, 1 sulcatta tortoise).

I own no cats right now, but I have had two lynxs in the past. I used to be heavily involved in animal conservation, mainly exotics, but also large animals as well and have also volunteered over 1400 documented hours working with some of these animals with the state (florida) to get licensed for venomous reptiles. At one point in time, I probably had around 50 venomous snakes: puff adders, moccasins, copperheads, timber rattlers, canebrake rattlers (a color varient of the timbers), pygmy rattlers, mangrove cat-eyed snakes, bush vipers (one of my favorites), black pakistan cobras, egyptian cobras, eastern coral snakes, etc.

I just sorta lost interest with age and other projects in my life and have very little compared to what I used to have.

Cats are awesome. I love my kitten Morty. But I also love my uncle's dog Oscar. So I guess I like cats and dogs but cats much more....that doesn't make any sence oh well.

We are not insensitive... we are realistic and logical! Why do something if its pointless, doesnt help, and not honest! If you look like shit, I tell ya you look like shit. Would you really want to go out looking like shit? Also, believe us... if we say your not FAT, your not f'ing fat!

Exactly guys tell the truth. It just comes out very blunt. Girls on the otherhand will fluff things up and improve the truth to make someone feel better.

I prefer being honest, but I can be diplomatic about it when I want to. Either way, I don't think most men are insensitive. It might look that way, but that doesn't mean there's nothing going on inside.

Back