What attracted you to this site!?

Well, I guess what attacted me to this site was actually the Classified section... Weird, huh? Sadly, these days that section is not active
sad.gif

Hehe, also my first argument here with Ratamantha or as I used to call him ratboy
smile.gif
for being a prick :
wink.gif
:

I came for the sega.

I registered for Cynnamin. The idea of a girl who's sega nuts used to be very appealing to me.

The Mp3s, absolutely. The community and forums got me to stay.

Then there was that membership thing, that I was spending many hours a day on. Fun, fun times...

i came to download my past memories. 5th grade bought my sega cd (11yrs old i think) think the first game i bought for it was willy beamish, bought sonic cd and dragons lare for 10 dollars new at blockbuster(ya sure somehow i screwed over blockbuster but what ever i bought final fantasy tactics brand new for the playstation for 19.99 because the store misprinted an ad and didn't get around to changing it when i purchased my copy for 19.99 it took them a few weeks for them to get my copy but what ever i was happy).

what ever i realize i ramble

I came to download the games that i bought as a kid for i could play them on my computer. Brought back my days of sitting around during my summer breaks playing sega cd. The starting up screen and noise of the system 1 sega cd on gens brought me into a flash back of the good old days. The days when i didn't have a care in the world no problems no worries; all i had was time a genesis and a sega cd and countless games.

Why have i stayed, well i liked the people. I still like the people sure you guys take things too personally and like to have one side or the other, but i mean why? if the river is stopped from flowing into the lake the lake will become stagnent and eventually dry up. If the river flows too much the lake will fill up and go over it's banks. a steady continues flow is the best the water evaporates or soakes into the soil in the pound. it's all good it's all happy.

(i know i should stop coming on here at like 321 in the morning and making long rambling posts)

I think it was a chance google or yahoo search that brought me here. I lurked for months reading everything I could before I felt I had anything useful to add to the message boards. I'm not sure what I first posted about...

Originally posted by Nadius@Nov. 20 2002, 1:45 am

I registered for Cynnamin. The idea of a girl who's sega nuts used to be very appealing to me.

Then you found out how much of a bitch they usually are
wink.gif
*giggles*

I'm still very very flattered *blush*

i found the site when i was looking for a way to play saturn backups, because i was only trying a single swap and I was getting a CD-R of command and conquer to load the starting movie and nothing else, then i learned of the double swap, signed up on the forum and discovered the holy land of the FTP's...
biggrin.gif

I was looking for sega stuff on the internet and everytime I searched for something I realized this site came up. I looked around, checked the message board and realized how active and interesting the community is, and decided to stick around.

Oh come on now you guys don't have to kid yourself. You all know that it was ME who made you guys stay here. Jeeze you must all be in denial.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Nov. 20 2002, 8:03 pm

Oh come on now you guys don't have to kid yourself. You all know that it was ME who made you guys stay here. Jeeze you must all be in denial.

So how did you made it here, Galstaff ? Let me guess! Someone on the forum offered you some brownies?
biggrin.gif

Gallstaff, you joined because of me, admit it, you loved my stupid nonsense posts, plus when I had the titel of "Idiot" WHICH I WANT AGAIN! C'mon!!

I EAT PASTE!

Originally posted by Cynnamin+Nov. 20 2002, 10:49 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cynnamin @ Nov. 20 2002, 10:49 am)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Nadius@Nov. 20 2002, 1:45 am

wink.gif
*giggles*

I'm still very very flattered *blush*[/b][/quote]

Indeed Nadius! but darn it... after checking out her website.. soo much emotions.. geez... women! :
wink.gif
:

Originally posted by Lyzel+Nov. 20 2002, 9:23 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lyzel @ Nov. 20 2002, 9:23 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Cynnamin@Nov. 20 2002, 10:49 am

<!--QuoteBegin-Nadius
@Nov. 20 2002, 1:45 am

wink.gif
*giggles*

I'm still very very flattered *blush*

Indeed Nadius! but darn it... after checking out her website.. soo much emotions.. geez... women! :
wink.gif
:[/b][/quote]

ehehe, found my journal, eh? i wouldn't recommend reading that unless you like lots of futility *giggle*

Back