What games have you bought lately?

I just bought Virtua Fighter Evolution ($20) last week, the week before that, I bought Ecoo Tides of Time ($3), NBA Jam TE ($2/MD/Genny), and SMB/Duck Hunt (.30). On monday I plan on buying Dark Cloud (PoS2), Wayne Gretzky's 3D Hockey (N64), and some other PoS2 game (haven't decided yet).

Well, i got me.....

Battle hunter (psx)

Maximum Pool (dc)

Spongebob, Mario delux, Supermario kart (gamboy) from solid snake ;)

Resident Evil 0 (gcn)

Starwars: KotOR (xbox)

Deathrow (xbox)

waiting for in the mail is (Mech assault(xbox))

preordered Soul Calibure 2 for xbox

and today i will pick up Virtual fighter 4 Evo and Mace Griffon BH (xbox)

This is in the span of last month! ITS LIKE CHRISTMAS!! ahhh... and i don't even have a job. The joys of being an only child!

I just got a bunch of stuff for 25 bones! Not great games, but great prices.

Dark Angel (ps2) $4.00

Blinx: Time Sweeper (xbox) $2.67

Quantam Redshift (xbox) $3.67

Whacked (xbox) $4.67

Blood Rayne (ps2) $5.27

Spec Ops (ps1) $4.67

They had more than a dozen GBA games for less than $6 but they were all sold out. Plus another batch of PS2, Xbox, GC games for less than $10 but also sold out. And no tax since it was on a military base. I went home happy today!. :)

I just got Grandia 2, Skies of Arcadia and a bunch of other DC games. :D

Now I've just got to find the time to play them...

Oh yeah, I just got ADSL hooked up too. :hehehe:

i just bought

a used GC

a used copy of super mario sunshine

a used GBA

a used copy of super mario advance

for $140 with free shipping. thank you game informer.

My latest game purchases:

PS1: used "Chatting" Parodius & used Toshinden Cardquest

GBA: Buffy: Wrath of the Darkhul King

GC: Mortal Kombat V:DA, Baldur's Gate:DA

PS2: Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution

Xbox: Syberia, DOA3 Plat.Hit version

On the 13th, I got Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution.

Which has been taking up all my free time. :)

On the 16th, I bought another copy, which I'll keep sealed...

i left my lil ol hometown in west palm, south florida to go to the great metropolitan area of Maine. While here i visited one of my brothers and he gave me

final fantasy 1 complete and

dragon warrior 1 complete.

His geek friend had brought his nes collection over to some drunken party 8 months ago and just left it there and said nothing about it again so he gave those two games to me cause he knows i love rpg's.

i cant wait to get back to florida though. im working on a mac up here and i really dont know how to use them well and its connected through 28.8 as apposed to my cable line at home

peace yall

Not a game, but a console...

I recently bought a Japanese DC for sweet FA because it was sold as non working. It was just the step down transformer that the guy used with it that had died. :cheers

Man where do I start...lol I got VF4, SC2 .. FEVER 2004 , otogi(awesome), fzero (sweeeet!!!!)... hmmm got a bunch of snes games, cheap biometal, nice shooter, starfox, and f-zero,.. hmmm I got kid chameleon for the genny, and atomic robo kid also for the genny... sweeeet.

I am, woooo hooo... and I am picking up rent a hero when that comes out in a week.. super sweeeeeeeeeeeet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEGA!!!!!

Originally posted by mal@Sep 9, 2003 @ 03:17 PM

I just bought Rez for the Dreamcast. :D

It wasn't cheap though. :blink:

just checked eBay's going prices.

I guess the price hasn't gone down much over the last year or so...

I'm still waiting for Street Fighter 3: Third Strike to come down in price

Back