What is love...?

My wife LOVES Bomberman...but she sucks! She makes me defeat the bosses for her because she can't handle it. LOL

BTW, I said treat her like shit, not beat her. Regardless of what any woman here says, deep down they want a challenge. Remember, everybody wants most that which they think they could never have.

Quote: from 3rdman on 3:59 pm on Jan. 27, 2002

My advice to you is ask her out...then treat her like shit.

They love that, because it shows them two things....1. You're confident and 2. You don't need her.

That's an awful attitude. If you don't need the person you're with, why are you together?

Love is what I feel towards all my Sega consoles, and its something I say to chicks to get laid :).

---Ammut

I think that Cinnie put it best when she said "Love is just something that your mind makes up to rationalize your chemical attraction to someone." It makes love seam almost scientific, wether thats a good or bad thing im not sure, but its better then what most of you people are saying on this topic.

"I think that Cinnie put it best when she said "Love is just something that your mind makes up to rationalize your chemical attraction to someone." It makes love seam almost scientific, wether thats a good or bad thing im not sure, but its better then what most of you people are saying on this topic."

And that rationalization is just a chemical reaction as well...so how do you like that?

A Strange loop =) GEB comes to mind...

But back on topic, love is the reason to live... but when tying to reach it, we usually go past through it because we are searching for it... so, don't go looking for it, instead enjoy it when you get it.

--edit---

And give it whenever you can

(Edited by Artemio Urbina at 1:27 am on Feb. 6, 2002)

Quote: from Artemio Urbina on 1:25 am on Feb. 6, 2002

A Strange loop =) GEB comes to mind...

But back on topic, love is the reason to live... but when tying to reach it, we usually go past through it because we are searching for it... so, don't go looking for it, instead enjoy it when you get it.

--edit---

And give it whenever you can

(Edited by Artemio Urbina at 1:27 am on Feb. 6, 2002)

*sniff* Come here artemio, you big sexy monstor you! :)

Back