• Rise from your gwave!

What is your favorite restaurant meal?

Discussion in 'General' started by IceDigger, Apr 17, 2002.

1. IceDigger

IceDigger Founder Staff Member

I like Veal Parmessian, one of my favorites. They make it best at a little place near me called Mikes Bar n Grill.

What do you like? No fast food replies.

2. gamefoo21

gamefoo21 New Member

steak and mashed at the keg its damn good [​IMG]

3. mtxblau

mtxblau Mid Boss

Lasagna, especially at Teodora's (NYC) or Italian Bistro (Philly).

4. jim993

jim993 New Member

my favorite meal(dish really) was soba with tempora shrimp and vegetables from a resturant that clossed because the owners sold it. now my favorite dish is anything that tastes good.

5. Mysticales

Mysticales New Member

Belive it or not....for 90% of everyday meal at home for quickies...Rally's Spicy CHicken! 99cents! =D Yum yum

6. SegaSaturnDDR

SegaSaturnDDR New Member

I always enjoy some good pizza, like grilled chicken pizza with gouda cheese and BBQ sauce instead of tomato is realy kickass

7. archiver

archiver New Member

My friends and I like to go to the city to hit the used game shops. After this we always make it a point to stop at this great Chinese restaurant, it's six bucks for all you can eat, damn good, and we always leave fat.

I'm talking Kung Pao chicken to die for, mind you. [​IMG] But they do American food just as well.

8. ilarri

ilarri New Member

Bueno, a mi me gusta la chistorra navarra, el buitrogreño mallorquin, el arroz negro de Calpe, pero sobretodo los espaguettis negros con salsa arrabiata,,aunk dudo k me sepais leer XDDDDD cazurros [​IMG]

9. Nelsonpby

Nelsonpby New Member

Fettucini Alfredo! Mmmmmmmm :woah:

10. Nadius

Nadius Member

I'd rather have a double double from in-n-out, but if it has to be a restaurant, my coarse ass would want some shrimp dish.

11. Raijin Z

Raijin Z New Member

Either...

SHEETZ: Grilled chicken sub on wheat, marinara, pepperoni, pepper jack, hot

Well, SHeetz is a gas station conglomerate, but their MTO section is jawsome.

STEAK N SHAKE: Double steakburger with cheese

12. Gallstaff

Gallstaff Member

MMMMM... applebee's chicken fried chicenwith red-skin mashed potatoes and corn on the cob......