What is your favorite restaurant meal?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
Website
www.segaxtreme.net
I like Veal Parmessian, one of my favorites. They make it best at a little place near me called Mikes Bar n Grill.

What do you like? No fast food replies.

jim993

Website
Visit site
my favorite meal(dish really) was soba with tempora shrimp and vegetables from a resturant that clossed because the owners sold it. now my favorite dish is anything that tastes good.

Mysticales

Belive it or not....for 90% of everyday meal at home for quickies...Rally's Spicy CHicken! 99cents! =D Yum yum

SegaSaturnDDR

Website
Visit site
I always enjoy some good pizza, like grilled chicken pizza with gouda cheese and BBQ sauce instead of tomato is realy kickass

archiver

Website
Visit site
My friends and I like to go to the city to hit the used game shops. After this we always make it a point to stop at this great Chinese restaurant, it's six bucks for all you can eat, damn good, and we always leave fat.

I'm talking Kung Pao chicken to die for, mind you.
But they do American food just as well.

ilarri

Bueno, a mi me gusta la chistorra navarra, el buitrogreño mallorquin, el arroz negro de Calpe, pero sobretodo los espaguettis negros con salsa arrabiata,,aunk dudo k me sepais leer XDDDDD cazurros

Nadius

Website
Visit site
I'd rather have a double double from in-n-out, but if it has to be a restaurant, my coarse ass would want some shrimp dish.

Raijin Z

Either...

SHEETZ: Grilled chicken sub on wheat, marinara, pepperoni, pepper jack, hot

Well, SHeetz is a gas station conglomerate, but their MTO section is jawsome.

STEAK N SHAKE: Double steakburger with cheese