What video games are you playing at the moment?

Coker's Bad Fur Day.. heh

Just got through playing Exile. Good game, a bit too short and easy, though. It's funny, some of the dungeons have what sounds like hardcore rave music. Maybe I'll give it a writeup over in the Genesis section.

edit - oh yeah, played through Thunderforce III for the umpteenth billion time as well. Man, that is a great game. This time I finished with sixteen lives left.. I really have to try to beat that game on mania mode one of these days, but it's just too fun to blow through it on normal.. only takes about 10-20 minutes.

I played the RE4 demo for hours upon hours tonight, I will continue to do so, until I get the full game come January 11, 2005.

:drool:

Finally summoned up the persistency to play the original Metroid seriously. Now I'm stuck at the first boss. The only thing I hate about dying at bosses is not knowing how many more hits they would have took to die :p

Edit: Passed the first boss, and am looking desperately for the other .. you guys won't believe how hard this game is! It is much harder than ghost & goblins or the sequel! Lucky for me, this game has unlimited continues :p And thank god for that - it would be a nightmare to pass without dying!

Most of the difficulty comes from experimenting with different attack methods, learning various in-game skills (mostly with bombs and jumps ;)) and not knowing where the bosses are :p

Edit2: Done and done :) First time I've had to face a metroid - pretty fearsome little bloodsuckers they are :devil Now, a little break, then....

...onwards with Metroid II! :devil

I've been playing lots o games lately:

I'm currently playing SMT: Digital Devil Saga. It's decent, but not as engaging as Nocturne, simply because the excellent story sequences are too sparse. The long dungeon crawling sections always leave me exhausted, but then I am treated to a story sequence that instantly has me intrigued again. I hear it's totally worth playing the game because it's sets you up for Digital Devil Saga 2 which is supposed to be even better than this and Nocturne.

Other games I've played include God of War and Jade Empire. I suffered all the way through to the end of God of War tonight, but Jade Empire I'm never touching again--it is without a doubt the blandest, most dumbed-down, shallow RPG, I've ever played. It is really horrible.

I've been playing Marathon 2 (Win 95 version).

I've also tried out PSO, but I'm too much of a n00b to get very far! :lol:

Playing Outlaw Volleyball again. This really is a great game. Their advertising efferts were sleezy, but the plays great and is a nice challenge, great graphics, etc.

I brought one of my genny's and a small tv to work.

Jason and I play VS. eachother in Sonic 2 and S3+K during break! He is the first person that actually gives me some kind of challenge... I still kick his ass though.

Just after finishing The Secret of Monkey Island, I'm now playing Monkey Island 2 : LeChuck Revenge ...

I plan on going through the whole series in a row :)

PS : adventure games from Lucasarts rule ... :cool:

Heh, I played through MI 1-3 recently. Yes, they do rule. I haven't played Escape yet, but from what I've heard it isn't all that great.

World of Warcraft

Guitar Hero

Guitar Hero 2

Sega Genesis Collection

Final Fantasy XII

Still Playing Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution on PS2.

Picking up a PS3 this fall with Virtua Fighter 5.

Mmmmhh ... I've reinstalled F.E.A.R. in order to play Extraction Point ... this game is still awesome :)

And I'm playing a bit of FM2007 from time to time ...

A little Guitar Hero II here and there,

ocassional Jet Grind Radio,

and as of a couple of days ago, FF7 for the first time.

Also Elite Beat Agents, but not for the last few days, since I've misplaced my DS.

Back