What video games are you playing at the moment?

Damn, just how many King of Fighters games are we going to have? What year will be the last?
tongue.gif

I'm playing Robotech Battlecry for PS2 and

Unreal Tournament 2003 for the PC.
biggrin.gif

I just got Max Payne, Metal Gear Solid 2 for the PS2 so will also be playing those
wink.gif

There's only 7 versions of KOF.
smile.gif

Does that actually beat the number of versions of Street Fighter 2?

Street Fighter 2

Street Fighter 2 CE

Street Fighter 2 Turbo

Street Fighter 2 Hyper Fighting

Super Street Fighter 2

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo

Am I missing any?

I KNOW it doesn't beat the TOTAL number of Street Fighter games

Originally posted by googlefest1@Nov. 15 2002, 1:54 pm

why does it say king of fighters on fatal fury games

it does?

It might make references to it maybe.

I know Terry's hat says "Fatal Fury" in King of Fighters.

King of Fighters was kind of a combination of different SNK fighting games like FF and Art of Fighting.

Steamgear Mash fairly frequently, and Streets of Rage 2 + Fighters Megamix for stress relief (just one or 2 rounds at a time).

Only been playing Metroid Prime latly, but im right at the end. I might even beat it tonight. So im going to have to figure out what game to play next...hmmm...Mybe Ill get Metroid fusion...

Since I mentioned winning Body Special 264 and Hiyake no Omoide for Saturn (Girls In Motion Puzzle vol. 2 and vol. 1, respectively), I played these games and got massively addicted to them. (The games, not the girls.)
tongue.gif
Boy, are puzzles fun. Challenging and fun. It goes to show, the simplest games are often the greatest.
smile.gif

Alas, lately I'm back into Dreamcast racing again. I played Tokyo Extreme Racer 2 for hours and hours a few nights in a row, and now I'm enjoying the beautiful graphics in occasional 24-hour races in Test Drive Le Mans. Maybe I'll play my next 24-hour race with an actual duration of one hour (you can select like 10 minutes, 30 minutes, one hour, 6 hours and 24 hours) ...
smile.gif

Originally posted by racketboy@Nov. 15 2002, 2:09 pm

There's only 7 versions of KOF.
smile.gif

Does that actually beat the number of versions of Street Fighter 2?

Street Fighter 2

Street Fighter 2 CE

Street Fighter 2 Turbo

Street Fighter 2 Hyper Fighting

Super Street Fighter 2

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo

Am I missing any?

I KNOW it doesn't beat the TOTAL number of Street Fighter games

Im counting nine

I just started playing Legend of Oasis.

Seems pretty cool except I can't figure out how to get to the Fire place.

Sakura Taisen for J Saturn, with Strikers 1945 sitting by awaiting my first completion of ST. I loved Strikers 1945 II, so this is a bit of pain and pleasure for me. Mmmm...

Other things played during the past two days:

Sp-aaaace Channel 5!

Virtua Cop 2

Virtua Fighter 3tb

Yeah, it's pretty fun, but the slow timer makes it seem really short, so the second time through, i'm gonna get 100 percent.

But mostly i've been playing Phantasy Star I on the collection GBA cart. I'm at Medusa's Tower.

Back