What was the first Saturn game you played?

Originally posted by randomfoam@July 13 2002,12:42

Mine was Street Fighter Alpha

Did you upgrade to SFA2 later on?
biggrin.gif

Have you actually played any non-Street Fighter games on your Saturn MasterAkumaMatata? :
wink.gif
:

Ok just be original, my first game was Die Hard Trilogy.

Kind of makes you wonder why I didn't just throw it all away...
smile.gif

Originally posted by MasterAkumaMatata@July 14 2002,21:50

Of course I have (e.g., Shining the Holy Ark), what kind of a silly question is that? :
wink.gif
:

Oh yeah. I'd forgotten about StHA.

Any others? :
wink.gif
:

i bought a saturn a very long time ago so my first game was virtua fighter it was packed in with the saturn

Originally posted by MasterAkumaMatata+July 14 2002,01:04--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MasterAkumaMatata @ July 14 2002,01:04)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-randomfoam@July 13 2002,12:42

biggrin.gif
[/b][/quote]

Of course i upgraded
smile.gif
It would have been silly not to right?

Originally posted by randomfoam+July 14 2002,17:35--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(randomfoam @ July 14 2002,17:35)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by MasterAkumaMatata@July 14 2002,01:04

<!--QuoteBegin-randomfoam
@July 13 2002,12:42

biggrin.gif

Of course i upgraded
smile.gif
It would have been silly not to right?[/b][/quote]

A wise decision.
smile.gif

Jap VF1 in feb 1995... I ended up buying that very same gray saturn from the guy who 1st show me back then, in 1998...

I could buy the machine but the guy had already sold the game disc ... aww ... lol
biggrin.gif

The first Saturngame i played...

I think it was Die Hard Trilogy, i played it in a store and i thought it looked great, since at home then i only had my Megadrive. Shortly after that i played Nights in the same store, i remember how wonderful i thought it was. (And i still think it is, ofcourse
smile.gif
)

Ahh, the memories...

The first game i played on my own Saturn (that i got about 1 1/2 year ago) was Sega Rally. And i still thinks that is the best racinggame i have played.

mine would have to be vf1 since it came with the machine that i bought way back in `95

i remember paying a deposit for the saturn so i had it the first day it was available here in the uk i also paid alot of money for it as well think it was £299.99 i also got about 5 games that were released on that day as well but vf1 was the first one i put in and played.i sold it for only £80 a few months later due to lack of good games and a certain other machine

popped up and my hole world changed ,but hey i got a saturn

again as i got hold of a chip for like £20 and guess what it also had with it a vcd cartridge so i chipped it and started getting all those lovely games i missed ,and for the other certain machine i dont even have one of those anymore

well not exactly i have its bigger brother,but i do love the saturn for all those shoot em ups that i like ,,

Mine was VF2 which was my very first Saturn game as well. I bought the Saturn cuz I didn't want a psx at the time (psx had just hit the stores).

I think the first one I played was Panzer Dragoon in store display.

I initially wasn't real impressed since the graphics weren't real clear and you couldn't do much in the demo.

Then later I played a store display of NiGHTs -- very cool. This is what sold me on the Saturn. However, I didn't get one till they got cheap on eBay

Back