What's your username mean?

My nick is from the days of oldschool AOL. Back in the day, when I used to play Gemstone online with my friends. I still use it most places, even though I haven't had AOL for years. Although, I was recently forced to use it for a while, and it really brings back memories of sucky internet access.

Anyway, I can't remember what the vrb stands for anymore, if I ever knew. Maybe somebody can make something up for it, most people just say "Alex" but occasionally someone on Steam will call me "Alex Verb, or whatever the hell your name is!"

my user name represents a fucking loser son of a bitch that was better off dead since 1981

Originally posted by joe81@Jul 2, 2004 @ 12:46 AM

my user name represents a fucking loser son of a bitch that was better off dead since 1981

Are you talking about you, or somebody else?

I registered the name "I_Hate_Registering_Just_To_Lurk."

Haha, I remember seeing that in the user list and laughing. :D

As for my nick, I don't clearly remember. It doesn't come from movies/books/comics or anything like that, it's just something that I thought sounded cool and wouldn't be taken on BBSes and BBS mailnets (the nick is roughly 9 or 10 years old now, incidentally). However, it is actually "Ex-Cyber" and not "ExCyber" (as anyone who's seen me on IRC or other messageboards knows); I forgot the password to "Ex-Cyber" after an ISP change, so I couldn't get the password back.

as the avatar: sega genesis 1 + sega cd1 + sega 32x

if you split them apart you'll have not as much fun as

the three of them together :hehehe:

Back