• Rise from your gwave!

Where to find a 4Mb expansion for a Saturn?

Discussion in 'Saturn' started by Funkstar De Luxe, Jan 16, 2002.

1. Funkstar De Luxe

Funkstar De Luxe New Member

Can anyone tell me where I can get a 4Mb Ram expansion cart. for my Saturn? The one that lets you play X-men Vs. Street Fighter? The officail Sega one would be the best but I'm desperate so I'm not too fussed. Thanks a lot.

(Edited by Funkstar De Luxe at 3:05 pm on Jan. 16, 2002)

2. Funkstar De Luxe

Oh yeah, and one of those swictches that lets you change between 50hz and 60hz would be great too :) Thanks

3. SkankinMonkey

SkankinMonkey Member

you can get a 4mb cart from www.ncsx.com as for the 50/60 switch, you gotta make that yourself

4. Funkstar De Luxe

Thanks mate, but what do you mean by making it yourself? Can't I buy a ready made 50/60 switch?

5. SkankinMonkey

SkankinMonkey Member

The switch is easy to make, its just the solder points that you must do yourself

6. eatpenguin

eatpenguin New Member

or pay someone to do it for you :biggrin:

7. kyosuke75

kyosuke75 New Member

My friend did mine and it works fine. He did US/JAP switch...althoguh I think we should've done a three region one but i can always region switch games with software....i doubt i'm going to buy an PAL games anytime soon.

I think the total cost to do a switch for me was about 5-6 US dollars.

Kyosuke75

8. SkankinMonkey

SkankinMonkey Member

the us/jap switch is rather easy compared to the 50/60 switch, but if you have a US console, you really dont need the 50/60 switch, as most games that came out in europe came out in america or japan as well