Where's a good place

Where's a good place

define your opinion about a reasonable price... what do you consider reasonable price? everyone has a different one on this.

Where's a good place

By reasonbale price I meant what you guys on this board thought a reasonable price for a Neo Geo would be, since the only price I really know of is the one that they have for the NEO GEO AES on neo-geo.com.

Where's a good place

I saw a neo geo cd and a cart system at one time in one of the local game stores used for $60 apiece. I think it was an electronics boutique. I wish I would have gotten them at the time but couldn't really afford it when I saw it. The best price you'll find is usually going to be in Asia, but the shipping price is high if it's going to North America. I've seen them go for around $80 sometimes from Japan, but insured shipping could be up to $80 itself for one.

Just keep an eye on EBAY, and you should be able to find one for around $200 or less shipped.

Where's a good place

I would just keep checking the Neo forums, personally. You can get some good deals on there.. that's where I bought my AES. However, if you just want to game, a consolized MVS is much more suitable than an AES and a Phantom-1.

Back