which burners are the best,

stack99

Established Member
I was wondering which burners are the best and which don't have that anoying protection crap in them, I have been on gamecopy world. but they don't have all the answers. thanks

i think you need to define exactly what you mean a bit better

if your looking for a burner that will let you copy just about anything cd-rom based, its the program support thats more important

id recommend any plextor drive if thats what your after

i think he means a burner that dosent have any copy protection on it that the mainstreme burning programs cant comunicat with to make bad copies or none at all i know there are some out there like that but i cant remember which one i saw on a list that was geared for that

just grab a burner that does RAW mode... (DAO-96 that is)

take a look at the clone-cd homepage or the blindwrite one, and visit their hardware pages.... all modern burners are ok

I have a TDK 32/12/40 and it works realy good, even when im using a cuesheet with mp3's, i get working saturn games in around 3-4 minutes, and it rips with good speed too. Its supported by CDRWIN, Nero, Fireburner, and diskjuggler. prolly more, but thats all i ever use ( and the transparent blue plastic that the tray is made out of looks damn cool too).

I've used a few different burners (Yamaha and Sony) both with no real problems.

It's usually more of a software issue than a hardware one.

oh ok thanks guys for the help. I recently purchased a samsung 16x and it had a built in protection for copywrite protection, it sucks, so I am looking to not make the same mistake twice. I appreciate your help. thanks.

I got an HP 10X a little ways back. I can burn anything saturn, sega cd, dreamcast, psx, you name it. Nero is god, clone cd very good, disc juggler nice. A friend of mine has a TDK it doesn't burn clone cd in clone cd but will burn clone cd images with nero.

Originally posted by Agent21KGB@Aug. 13 2002, 12:03 am

I got an HP 10X a little ways back. I can burn anything saturn, sega cd, dreamcast, psx, you name it. Nero is god, clone cd very good, disc juggler nice. A friend of mine has a TDK it doesn't burn clone cd in clone cd but will burn clone cd images with nero.

So you're saying Nero can burn CloneCD images? Interesting... Can you elaborate more?

Back