Which movie do you like best?

Well, I just got RE apocalypse with one of the gift cards I got for Christmas. I never see these movies at the theatres, just wait until they're out on dvd. So, anyway, I found this movie just didn't cut it for me. I loved part one, but this one just had no personability. It was more like just another one of the countless sequels to night of the living dead, with special effects.

I read reviews on both movies before getting them, and RE1 got bad reviews, while RE2 got mixed reviews, but for the most part, good reviews. A lot of people have said that part two stays close to the video game series though. So, what do you all think?

RE2 did not have a plot.

HI IM SUPERGIRL I KILL ZOMBIES BOOM BOOM OH NO I FIGHT MY BOYFRIEND WHO IS SUPERZOMBIE WHOS GONNA WIN.

HAHAHAHAHA!

everyone told me at work that the second one was the only good movie of the two. They also think every movie I like is trash, they wont even bother taking my advise because I think movies like "Day After Tomorrow" and other trash of the sort are well TRASH! Sorry if I like something a little better then a meandering plot and nonstop action and tiitties just to fill in space. Seriousily, I watched the making of RE2 and the director even says that it was great having Milla on because if the movie felt slow at times they could just do a close up on her face or tits!!!! AWFUL! what kind of director is that?

Originally posted by lordofduct@Thu, 2005-01-06 @ 10:52 AM

Seriousily, I watched the making of RE2 and the director even says that it was great having Milla on because if the movie felt slow at times they could just do a close up on her face or tits!!!! AWFUL! what kind of director is that?

[post=127163]Quoted post[/post]​

That's a director who knows the film's audience.

Originally posted by lordofduct@Wed, 2005-01-05 @ 12:52 AM

Seriousily, I watched the making of RE2 and the director even says that it was great having Milla on because if the movie felt slow at times they could just do a close up on her face or tits!!!! AWFUL! what kind of director is that?

Especially considering she doesn't have a chest to begin with. I remember someone in the audience going "boobies!" at that scene of her in the glass tank and I'm thinking :huh

RE2 felt more like a standard action movie than it did horror. Not to mention the ridiculous things that happened in that movie.

I haven't seen the second one, but from what I've read about the ending... Ugh...

Now, the first one was interesting, because even though it's not canon (What am I saying? The movies aren't canon at all.), it still provides a bit of a "What if" on how the virus spread initially.

dude, milla jovovich is hot

No.... Just.. No...

Jill's actress in the sequel was much better looking.

I agree with Skankin'. Milla is the hotness. C'mon, have you seen The Fifth Element? She was pretty much the only good thing about that movie (I know some people are going to disagree with me on that, but..).

Originally posted by it290@Fri, 2005-01-07 @ 12:36 AM

I agree with Skankin'. Milla is the hotness. C'mon, have you seen The Fifth Element? She was pretty much the only good thing about that movie (I know some people are going to disagree with me on that, but..).

[post=127251]Quoted post[/post]​

She was vomit inducing in that.

I might have to get these movies out, because I can not for a moment imagine Milla ever being vomit inducing.

I did a thorough evaluation, and Milla has a PQ (Porkability-Quotient) of 79 (out of 100). If anyone disagrees I'll post the print-out of the results of my test.

Yes dud I want to see this... my analysis comes to roughly 87 in movies and 82 out of movies (fluctuation due to editing of her boobies in movies to make them look bigger)

My score is a bit higher though because my scale is based on a adoration for smaller boobs. (I like boobs to be no larger then B cup... I dont know why, I just hate em' any larger.)

Oh and in fifth element, she is HOT! especially with that hair. Oh my, I would bang, but i'd have to gag her. She isn't the most intelligent thing, and seems to be a squeeler in bed. (gah, i hate girls who make tons of noise in bed!)

What the hell have I done?

"Porkability"? What THE FUCK?! That has to be the fucking stupidest thing I have ever seen or heard in my entire life.

And whoever the hell came up with "bang" I just want to fucking throttle, torture, make them suffer a very long and painful death.

You see why I hate sexual slang Dud?

BECAUSE IT'S STUPID AS FUCK AND IT MAKES NO SENSE MOST OF THE TIME!

Oh man that felt good....

Anyway, I find Milla to be VERY unattractive.

"Porkability"? What THE FUCK?! That has to be the fucking stupidest thing I have ever seen or heard in my entire life.

And whoever the hell came up with "bang" I just want to fucking throttle, torture, make them suffer a very long and painful death.

Not to get too crude, but in that case, what are your feelings on the term 'harpoon'?

Originally posted by it290@Mon, 2005-01-10 @ 02:48 PM

Not to get too crude, but in that case, what are your feelings on the term 'harpoon'?

[post=127521]Quoted post[/post]​

That actually isn't that bad.

Originally posted by RolfWrenWalsh+Sun, 2005-01-09 @ 11:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RolfWrenWalsh @ Sun, 2005-01-09 @ 11:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>What the hell have I done?

BECAUSE IT'S STUPID AS FUCK AND IT MAKES NO SENSE MOST OF THE TIME!

Oh man that felt good....

Anyway, I find Milla to be VERY unattractive.

[post=127452]Quoted post[/post]​

[/b]

How stupid is fuck?

<!--QuoteBegin-lordofduct
@Sun, 2005-01-09 @ 10:50 PM

Yes dud I want to see this... my analysis comes to roughly 87 in movies and 82 out of movies (fluctuation due to editing of her boobies in movies to make them look bigger)

My score is a bit higher though because my scale is based on a adoration for smaller boobs. (I like boobs to be no larger then B cup... I dont know why, I just hate em' any larger.)

Oh and in fifth element, she is HOT! especially with that hair. Oh my, I would bang, but i'd have to gag her. She isn't the most intelligent thing, and seems to be a squeeler in bed. (gah, i hate girls who make tons of noise in bed!)

[post=127445]Quoted post[/post]​

[/quote]

Yes, your scores are more than generous. With the booby evaluation, I take into consideration quality before size.

The way this works, is the female being evaluated starts out with 100 points. Points get's deducted for every noticable deficiency. Just about ANYTHING can be interpreted as a deficiency and can cause points to get deducted:

Code:
MILLA JOVOVICH PORKABILITY ANALYSIS...

FACIAL ANALYSIS...

OVERLY INTENSE--NO CUTENESS WHATSOEVER

(-6)

ALSO NOTICABLY LESS ATTRACTIVE OFF-SCREEN 

(-1)

UPPER BODY ANALYSIS...

SLIGHT FLABINESS IN UPPER ARMS/SHOULDERS 

(-4)

NICE MODEST BOOBIES, BUT NOTICABLY LACKING IN SIZE OFF-SCREEN

(-1)

LOWER BODY ANALYSIS...

DISSATISFACTORY HIP CURVITUDE

(-5)

SLIGHT THIGH FLABINESS

(-4)

PQ=79

Originally posted by RolfWrenWalsh@Tue, 2005-01-11 @ 03:31 PM

That has to be the stupidest fucking thing I have EVER seen in my life.

[post=127559]Quoted post[/post]​

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Cloud, you really need to get out more. :lol:

Back