Which movie do you like best?

Originally posted by RolfWrenWalsh+Mon, 2005-01-10 @ 10:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RolfWrenWalsh @ Mon, 2005-01-10 @ 10:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>You really need help Dud...

[post=127559]Quoted post[/post]​

[/b]

True, but not because of that.

<!--QuoteBegin-RolfWrenWalsh
@Mon, 2005-01-10 @ 10:31 PM

That has to be the stupidest fucking thing I have EVER seen in my life.

[post=127559]Quoted post[/post]​

[/quote]

This is what people wanted, and besides I can't help it if I check out the ladies systematically. What's even more stupid is that you don't think she is remotely good looking. I think you've been watching so much bleeding virgin incest hentai that you forgot what real women look like. What do you think of Anime-Tyra?

animize-06.jpg

Yeah, I know you like it. Sicko.

I haven't seen either of the movies - but as a rule of thumb, I take a movie with a grain of salt - if your criticizing movies, then you probably have taken it too seriously.

But if your a big movie buff/ critic, then my rule of thumb would most likely not apply to you ;) As I am far from a movie buff :cool:

Originally posted by ExCyber@Mon, 2005-01-10 @ 01:22 AM

I could understand "not that hot", but to actually find her ugly seems like it would require some kind of special training. :sigh
[post=127457]Quoted post[/post]​

Are you insinuating something about our dear Cloud?

Originally posted by mountaindud@Mon, 2005-01-10 @ 10:51 PM

True, but not because of that.

This is what people wanted, and besides I can't help it if I check out the ladies systematically. What's even more stupid is that you don't think she is remotely good looking. I think you've been watching so much bleeding virgin incest hentai that you forgot what real women look like. What do you think of Anime-Tyra?

animize-06.jpg

Yeah, I know you like it. Sicko.

[post=127562]Quoted post[/post]​

Call me a sicko, yet you actually went out of your way to post that. Whatever.

The other day, I noticed again how absolutely horrible she looked in Fifth Element.

Why the hell are you making such a big deal because I think she's so unattractive?

My god...

You must keep in mind about Cloud... he likes the big boobies, Milla is really flat chested. Especially in Fifth Element.

Back