Who has the best Avatar?

Cloud121

Established Member
Hm...

VERY VERY tough poll....

I love all those Avatars in the poll...

I'll have to vote "Can't Decide They're all great!"

Yeah, I like mine enough not to vote the one underneath... :lol:

to many to decide from you, gotta make your polls smaller, i just chose other cause i didnt want to hunt them all down and see what they are... jeez...

You got something against me or something?

After seeing the post in the other thread, seems that way...

I like originality in Avatars. I find yours unoriginal. I love Des, Mal, Rackets. I'm not gonna pretend mine is orignal, don't care for it either. I just don't have time to come up with something better. As for you, no I have nothing against you personally. I find you funny. Hell I voted you in the favorite SXer poll.

Originally posted by schi0249@Jul 17, 2004 @ 03:09 PM

I like originality in Avatars. I find yours unoriginal. I love Des, Mal, Rackets. I'm not gonna pretend mine is orignal, don't care for it either. I just don't have time to come up with something better. As for you, no I have nothing against you personally. I find you funny. Hell I voted you in the favorite SXer poll.

I agree, also you've never changed it once since I've been here.

Come on .. you gotta love my avatar! It's a panda bear shooting heroin in the bathroom! You can't beat that with a stick.

Attachments

• jp.gif
    jp.gif
    225.5 KB · Views: 112
  • jp.gif
    jp.gif
    225.5 KB · Views: 123
I voted for Runik. Mainly because I randomly remembered an old quote from Rocko's Modern Life.

Rocko: "Captain, captain, we're gonna run into those ducks!"

Captain: "I like ramming ducks!!!"

Rocko: "NOOOOOOOOO!" *steers the boat through a rip in time and space*

Originally posted by schi0249@Jul 17, 2004 @ 03:09 PM

Ah! I see! It's all good then?

Appreciate the vote! :thumbs-up:

My fave avatar is my old Blaze one which caused Cloud so much confusion :lol:. I've now changed that although the pic lives on in my sig :thumbs-up:

I cant really choose which avatar is the best, theres too many good ones.

Des.. most DEFINITELY Des..

But only because I like that whole Darrel Hanna "Bladerunner"; "Omikron".. dancer.. thing.

Uhm.. I should shut up now. ;)

<digressing>

..digressing.. :huh: :huh

BTW.. Anybody ever play Omikron on the DC? I thought it was fun on PC. :blush:

Scorch, where did you get yours. And Dyne, what the hell is yours from?

And Cloud, yeah its all cool.

Didn't someone try use a nude picture once for their avatar?

Back