WHY I HATE MY COUNTRY!

lordofduct

Established Member
I was just speaking with a fellow employee. He was explaining he can not divide and that he graduated only finishing Algebra 1A. He also explained that if it wasnt for the teacher botching his grades he wouldnt of passed Algebra1A. Now this is not where the hate derives from. No, it is that I say, "this is why I hate my state and country!"

"Why does it matter, you don't need to know how to divide!" Says another peer of mine. DONT NEED TO KNOW HOW TO DIVIDE! You think its fine that americans are such shat brains that they do not know how to divide. Adding to the already growing stupidity that is our people and pushing on toward our downhill path of becoming dependant on others to solve such problems for us. What happens when there is nobody left who is intelligent enough to do such things?

"Dude, did you divide anything today? Huh, NO didn't think so... its useless!" is the retort! I sit back and cry because I know the annoyances at the local convenience stores and McDonalds are going to grow exponentially in the next few years.

"That will be $4.23."

I hand over a fiver and she starts to type it in, "Oh wait, i got a quarter!"

"uhhhh, what change do I give you then?"

"A FUCKIN' DOLLAR BILL and 2 pennies!"

"I can't take your word on that, you might be trying to scam me! I have to redo this order to double check"

:damn:

[EDIT] But then again I live in a country that the majority of people can't even speak their own language! It's one thing to use bad grammar and know your doing it and not care because of the atmosphere you may be in, but it is another thing to actually think conversate is a verb... or even a ****in' word at all!

I am going to be a teacher, and I will be employing a certain rule I used the entire time I was in school. NO CALCULATORS under any cicumstance... I don't give a shit if its asking for the square root of 144, YOU SHOULD KNOW ITS 12 by the time your in 6th grade! let alone ALGEBRA 2! I'll even be handing out LOG books in trig class, sorry motha fuckas! The only thing I may allow is it being used for SIN COS and the likes! I am going to engrave the idea that you don't use a calculator unless neccesary, such as time consumption like if I asked you the square root of 1.23!!!

I grew up on a farm, my father also drove tractor trailer. He taught me many things in these two areas, and what I learned has helped me more off the farm then it ever did ON the farm. He always told me to learn how to do it the right way then learn the short cuts. My brothers could never figure that one out! Me and my brother drove tractor trailer, I can tie down most any car and if handed a car I've never seen I could probably figure out a way to do it! My brother on the other hand cut every corner and never bothered to pay attention to my father when he was teaching the right way to do it. He figured outside of training Dad uses short cuts, why can't I? He has had atleast one car damage per trip and has to call me or my father all the time for how to tie down some cars! (BMW TR6!!!!) I have had ONE damage, and it was caused by an accident not the way I tied it down.

I don't know about the country, but I've been telling you forever.

Move to Iowa!

:thumbs-up:

He was explaining he can not divide and that he graduated only finishing Algebra. He also explained that if it wasnt for the teacher botching his grades he wouldnt of passed Algebra.

:eek:mg:

I didn't even get past Algebra, and even I can divide fairly well.

Originally posted by mountaindud@Mon, 2004-11-22 @ 12:12 AM

Just do what I do and don't socialize with other human beings.

[post=124241]Quoted post[/post]​

If I could only find a job that did just that...

:thumbs-up:

Oh, and americans... try one more thing for me. Its something my mother ALWAYS said everytime I asked her the definition of a word. I thought she was just lazy when I was a little kid, but no it was for the greater good. LOOK IT UP, BUY A DICTIONARY, THESARAUS and maybe even check out some books on etymology!

(some may get this referrence, mountaindud in particular!)

One last thing I want to add. Why is it in a country that is fighting for equality amongst it's diverse people is it that we still create god awful stereotypes like the one that irritates me the most. WHO SAID that woman are usually smarter then men; I want to meet these woman! I want to have my children with these woman, but they seem to be extremely difficult to locate in the throng of 1000 girls that when combined total to a whopping 3 brain cells! Screw these PC advocates and there fight for equality, stereotypes were invented for a reason. Statistically there had to of been some similarity! Racial and ethnic groups prove this by holding strong to any positive stereotype, but cry, "why do you insist on thinking just cause im [input racial or ethnic group including WHITE]" when one pigeonholes them! But alas, there is still the anomoly of woman being intelligent!

I guess I am in one pissed off mood tonight, I apologize!

[EDIT] But then again I live in a country that the majority of people can't even speak their own language! It's one thing to use bad grammar and know your doing it and not care because of the atmosphere you may be in, but it is another thing to actually think conversate is a verb... or even a ****in' word at all!

>I don't give a shit if its asking for the square root of 144, YOU SHOULD KNOW ITS 12 by the time your in 6th grade! let alone ALGEBRA 2! I<

hi, you mean you're. ;)

Eh, it's just not america.....it's everywhere. Most people are dumbasses. You don't need tyo be smart to not be a dumbass.....just have a lil common sense and common knowledge. I tend to not get along with people for this reason.

oh ya, and girls.....dumb as all hell. Many more guys think with their brains instead of their emotions whereas girls tend to think w/ emotions over their brains.

Oh ya, and guys don't think with their penis, then just take that feeling and then pass judgement on that feeling, then decide what to do.

Hey man, if people are too stupid to check GOOGLE when they're RIGHT AT THE FUCKING COMPUTER, good luck getting them to check a dictionary or even know about the word etymology when they're out in the "real world". People are proud of ignorance, there's some sort of stigma attached to BASIC INTELLIGENCE, which is the fraternal twin of COMMON SENSE.

Here's the one that gets me the most... When people are in over their head, even when it's something extremely dangerous, they'd rather just fuck around and bash it with a hammer than ask for help. "My dad's computer won't let me install everquest so I reformatted it and now it won't boot! HELP!" Rolleyes.gif

Oh christ, that one hurt me in reality. My cousin "acquired" a not-too-new notebook, a Dell Latitude L400. 750MHz Pentium 2, 128MB of ram, 1X USB, 1X PCMCIA, onboard ethernet, 11GB HDD. Pretty nifty. He couldn't get past the login. He asked me about it. I told him to get a USB flash drive or an external CD or floppy drive for it. None of these is terribly expensive. EVen I could afford ONE of them, given enough time. The objective was to boot the system into DOS or some derivative thereof, and hack the password file. Not hard to do, there are applications made specifically for this task. It's not like he was going to return the laptop, and according to him, he took the top one off a stack of dozens of identical units. Oh, big loss, rolleyes. So anyway, he takes the thing into a computer repair shop. They tell him the same thing I did. A couple days later, I ask about it, and find that he's trashed the hard drive, physically, because there's no way he could have gotten software onto it to trash it that way. Now it spits out an I/O error, 00001000 when you try to boot it, the HDD rattles quite a bit, and the mounting frame is missing screws. =_=

I got him to sell me the poor bastard for $25 canadian before he trashed something more expensive to replace. If I can get it working, it'll be my first functional notebook.

My true first notebook was a ripoff. I was buying an old P133 notebook off of some dumbass, and spent $80 on top of what I paid for it in replacement parts. >_< I needed something portable, not necessarily fast. I finally got it to work somewhat, but while I was charging the battery for another round of network card installation misery, some fuck stepped on the cord and yanked it off the desk, then stepped on it. As you may be able to see, the screen is destroyed, making the fucking thing useless. Replacing the LCD and bezel is not an option for me.

Image21.jpg

I wouldn't say women are dumb, they just have a completely different thought process than men in most cases. Men judge things quantitatively while women are more qualitative.

But I do think they should be making me a sammich right now, they're damn good at that.

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@Tue, 2004-11-23 @ 01:11 PM

oh ya, and girls.....dumb as all hell. Many more guys think with their brains instead of their emotions whereas girls tend to think w/ emotions over their brains.

[post=124311]Quoted post[/post]​

Either you guys hang out with the wrong girls or Aussie ladies are far more intelligent. ;)

Seriously though, I know several girls who will act dumb at times to get what they want (which to me is really stupid), but most of the time they're just as smart.

If anything, I find that guys tend to make up the majority of stupid people. :blink:

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey+Mon, 2004-11-22 @ 10:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SkankinMonkey @ Mon, 2004-11-22 @ 10:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>But I do think they should be making me a sammich right now, they're damn good at that.[/b]

I hear that.

<!--QuoteBegin-mal
@Mon, 2004-11-22 @ 10:42 PM

If anything, I find that guys tend to make up the majority of stupid people.  :blink:[/quote]

More likely they're just louder and thus "remove all doubt".

I base my judgement only on America for it is the only country I have ever been too. I have trecked every inch of this country, from Pacific to Atlantic, Canada to Mexico! I have visited small towns and Large cities. Along my paths I have meet many interesting, intelligent people, but statistically they have been MORONS! The comments about woman I make (as to the generalization comment, yes I was extremely exagerating in fit of anger) aren't that they are stupid, but instead that they aren't smarter then men just because of the vacuous flesh wound betwits their gorgeous legs! My exageration of the throng of woman containing but 3 brain cells is more a reference to the area I live in though (south Florida). I did not clarify this, but it is a social comment on when I go out to a party or club or any public place I would rather not waste time flirting with any of the fresh meat for the low satisfaction rate. I will waste my time trapping this dumb twat in my bed just to wake up and say I banged a dumb twat! I want to meet smarter woman (and yes I know what you are going to say, stop with the parties and sort!) That is where my question comes down, WHERE ARE THEY?!!! My city is a party city, THATS ALL.

Wow, I am always getting off on a tangent.... I guess thats what I get for trying to type fast and get my point at while also doing one hundred other things at the moment. Please don't mind minor grammar mistakes, I happen to be at work writing a manual, this, doing archives, taking phone calls and chatting with the guy in the cubicle next to me! I'm not wasting my time to review it! As goes for any other thing I write, that is what I mean by atmosphere that allows for certain exceptions. As long as you know the right way, take the short cut.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You know, I can't deny it... part of the reason is that! I will admit, sometimes (a great deal of time when chatting online) my grammar is horrific!

Back