Why must women be so annoying

Ratamahatta

Established Member
Just curious, after all I just say "Hello" and i get ignored beyond belief. thats plain ignorant. its not like I walked up and asked to fuck. damn. Has anyone figured out women as of yet?

All my ex's have cheated on me becasue I didnt want to have sex, now wheres the logic in that?

Originally posted by Ratamahatta@Nov. 24 2002, 4:06 pm

All my ex's have cheated on me becasue I didnt want to have sex, now where's the logic in that?

Not wanting to have sex..?

I can't see the logic in that.
tongue.gif

Well, dude, there's a lot of women and/or girls out there who expect their dudes to want to sleep with them. Often. It's not only their own desires that make them want this, but a desire to be, well, uh.. desired. If you say you don't want to have sex (with her - and it comes out sounding like that to her wether or not you say so or otherwise), then that doesn't make her feel that great.

My best advice? If you're waiting on marriage, then make that a part of your conversation on your first date or outing. Just mention that you believe that This or That should happen before you get There. That way they know right away, and if they don't believe in that waiting thing (or whatever the issue is), then they won't feel so bad telling you otherwise and ending the relationship before the both of you get more attatched. But don't just blurt this out right away. Casually mention that you have some old-fashioned beliefs that a man and woman should be married before they do all of those 'other' things.

If you're not exactly waiting till you get married, and if you just don't feel 'ready,' well, from my own experience, there really never is a perfect time. Next time you're with a girl you like and everything's able to be carried out safely, then go for it, man. Have a blast. I know I did.
biggrin.gif

Hope that was of some help...

Ok i'm sorry for getting off topic here but this has started to just annoy the HELL out of me.

Dude, your posts are too damn long! Shorten them up a tad why don't you? THis is a message board not a blog, we don't need your confucious expertiese.

Okay, I'm sorry my extensive responces have offended you somehow. How about this: next time you see my name, just pretend I said something like "Gee, Gallstaf, you're an excellent foosball player!" Better now?

Originally posted by Ratamahatta@Nov. 23 2002, 11:06 pm

Just curious, after all I just say "Hello" and i get ignored beyond belief. thats plain ignorant. its not like I walked up and asked to fuck. damn. Has anyone figured out women as of yet?

All my ex's have cheated on me becasue I didnt want to have sex, now wheres the logic in that?

What are you waiting for then?!? Marriage? Geez, if the girl wants it.. bang her! hahaha!! Get some experience
biggrin.gif

hey at least you can find single girls i know i can't. damn girls believing in security. Hey i came up to some girl last night at a club asked her if she wanted to dance she said yes i was dancing with her and she walked away and some short built guy snached her away. i gots no luck finding a girl that will give me the time of day and when they do they're just using me for something. rat you can always send your girls for some TLC with me i mean dont worry it'll be a pure physical thing with me and them and only do this if they're good looking lol(joking with you).

dont feel bad ratta, ALLl women now days need to be shot in the head and drug out in the street and left there for the buzzards to pick at!! I believe in the olden times, you see a woman you want her, you walk over and knock her on the head with a rock, drag her in your cave and have fun. but nowadays women want to be in charge, and they should be shot for it, hey I know Im an asshole, its just my opinion, women piss me off!! the ONLY time SEX should be brought up, is IF the GUY wants it!! Period, women opinions mean abesolutely SHIT to me!!

HAHAHA I cant wait to see all kinds of bullshit now on this topic appear.....all the GI Janes in the world are going to hate me...hahaha

no way, they would surround me with thier librelness and kick my ass. hehehe.....Oh god, Ive been playing WAY to much of Thrill Kill, hehehehe.......

Originally posted by Ratamahatta@Nov. 24 2002, 7:06 am

Sounds to me like you need to find better looking girlfriends..

It's nice to know somewhere in the world a guy isn't thinking with his genetalia.. I was beginning to think such men didn't exist.

Back