Why must women be so annoying

<Font Size=4>QU SI BA! :
wink.gif
:

Originally posted by y2kzorak@Nov. 25 2002, 10:29 pm

It's nice to know somewhere in the world a guy isn't thinking with his genetalia.. I was beginning to think such men didn't exist.

Hey, I'm like that most (keyword: Most) of the time. When I get looking at a good-looking girl, I tend to start thinking with more than my mind
tongue.gif

Originally posted by Ratamahatta@Nov. 23 2002, 11:06 pm

Just curious, after all I just say "Hello" and i get ignored beyond belief. thats plain ignorant. its not like I walked up and asked to fuck. damn. Has anyone figured out women as of yet?

All my ex's have cheated on me becasue I didnt want to have sex, now wheres the logic in that?

Hey, I know what it's like to not have a chick say "hi" back to you after you say it to them. It really bothers me when it happens.

y2kzorak: Hi
smile.gif
You know it
smile.gif

Cyn: What makes Cloud so special? *jealous* ???

Cecilia: Couldn't agree more. That said, QA TA BO!!!!!!!!

And finally, to the Gentleman Who Wouldn't Have Sex: Keep it up, man. Your head, that is. OK. This is sooo coming out wrong. Let me try this again. What I'm saying is, don't let anybody get you down and stay true to yourself, if you don't want to do it I'm sure there's a good reason, who are we to judge, right? so dude, you rock.
biggrin.gif

1000 monkeys + 1000 typewriters + infinite amount of time, actually. Or so I've read.

---

Sad that the most popular thread on the board now is

a) non video game related

cool.gif
venting frustration at not getting a girl

c) the two most frequently posting females are either not responding or simply speaking in another language.

...and I could go on. But I don't care.

---

"The Score" had Robert DeNiro, Marlon Brando, and Edward Norton, and still managed to suck. "The Wash" was awful. It wasn't even funny.

---

The topic at hand - eh. No pretense. No posturing. Be yourself. The ones that don't respect you are the wrong ones. If you really want to live a lonely life, follow Fakk's philosophy. Otherwise, roll with it. You'll get your due.

Originally posted by MTXBlau@Nov. 27 2002, 3:46 am

1000 monkeys + 1000 typewriters + infinite amount of time, actually. Or so I've read.

---

Sad that the most popular thread on the board now is

a) non video game related

cool.gif
venting frustration at not getting a girl

c) the two most frequently posting females are either not responding or simply speaking in another language.

...and I could go on. But I don't care.

---

"The Score" had Robert DeNiro, Marlon Brando, and Edward Norton, and still managed to suck. "The Wash" was awful. It wasn't even funny.

---

The topic at hand - eh. No pretense. No posturing. Be yourself. The ones that don't respect you are the wrong ones. If you really want to live a lonely life, follow Fakk's philosophy. Otherwise, roll with it. You'll get your due.

You know, there isn't much to talk about videogames until xmas (you put your olds consoles apart to see the new holidays stuff
smile.gif
)

a) video gamers who come here are mostly losers (?)

cool.gif
video gamers who come here are mostly losers (?)

c) they don't care about losers

If you have problems with a girl, invite her to a lone place, then grab a boob without let her think about it. This way you don't have to depress about "what should I do".

Originally posted by Gear@Nov. 26 2002, 11:43 am

If you have problems with a girl, invite her to a lone place, then grab a boob without let her think about it. This way you don't have to depress about "what should I do".

No, seriously. Where to people learn this stupid shit?

Okay, fine. Here you go. One of the active posting females is going to speak, in ENGLISH, too!

As previously seen in Gallstaff's post where he whines about women, I said what needed to be said and it got totally and completely disregarded. Next, Rat calls women annoying, but does he have any FUCKING clue how stupid and idiotic and egotistical the male gender is? This board is a prime fucking example. I am completely and totally disgusted by the males here (minus a few exceptions - Rat, Cloud, Taelon, that I can remember offhand) all say "FUCK HER ANYWAY GRAB HER TITS YOU ARE GAY." It just goes to show the maturity level of all the males here AND exactly why when those of you DO grow up, you're gonna pop out 8 kids and have 3 ex wives and live in some crackhouse because you have NO respect for yourself OR for a girl. Sure, maybe you'll get lucky and fall in love one day and the girl will love you back, but when you've got herpes, don't come crying to me because you're the one who tapped that ass and stuck your dick in her because you wanted to fuck. Grow up, all of you. Sex is NOT anything special, regardless of what you've seen on tv.

Rat, I totally respect that you don't want to have sex with anyone, whether you know why or not. If you aren't cool with it, then that is YOUR choice. If I could go back and make a choice like that and have the willpower to uphold it, I sure as hell would. Don't listen to the idiots here who are all just pissed off whiny "I'm single I don't know why" little boys who wouldn't be able to keep their dick in their pants if a situation even similar to a -date- arose.

HOWEVER -

I will happily admit that most girls have sex for one or many of these reasons:

1. It gets them respect

2. They take pride in it

3. It makes them feel wanted

4. It makes them feel important

5. They think it'll get them somewhere or get them something

Finding a girl who doesn't drop her panties to every guy she meets is a challenge, especially finding one that is COOL with your choices. Those are usually the intelligent ones and they are FEW and far between. There is something more to male-female interaction than dick and pussy, I'm sorry to tell all of you who think that there isn't. It's called conversation. And before any of you have the opportunity to make a smart ass remark - Conversation does NOT entail statements which include the words "want to fuck," the grabbing of tits, or any other such suggestion I've seen named here that happened to catch my eye.

Most of you are virgins or else only have two notches on your bedpost and you have to wonder why? It's pretty fucking obvious, I think. It's also pretty damn stupid to place such high value on sex as the rest of you seem to. It's NOT what it's made out to be, by any means, no matter how good you think you are in the sack. It won't get you happiness in the end and it sure as hell won't get you anywhere useful in life. I'm sure the children can argue that point with me but my two word response is SELF RESPECT.

Keep it up, Rat. I hope you're lucky enough to find a girl who respects you and your decisions. You're definately one of a very rare kind. However, bringing issues like this to a message board of this maturity level is NOT going to get you good advice.

I kept my mouth shut on this because I didn't think he wanted to hear anything from a FEMALE, that's why I've kept quiet, besides the fact I am disgusted by nearly everyone's behavior.

Originally posted by Cynnamin@Nov. 27 2002, 6:23 pm

Next, Rat calls women annoying, but does he have any FUCKING clue how stupid and idiotic and egotistical the male gender is?

Whilst what you say is true, women often seem to shoot themselves in the foot when they generalise like that to back up an argument.. That's only as ignorant as most of the posts in the thread (mine included, though it was intentionally so).

And yeah, sex isn't everything.. It's kind of a nice bonus to a good relationship, ideally.

Ratta, don't let any of this get you down. I was in your position, but i eventually i caved in. A few years ago I lost my virginity to a girl who had said she'd leave me if I didn't sleep with her. Doing so is probably the greatest regret of my meager 24 years. To make a long story short, a year later she was nowhere to be found and I was getting into bed with any random girl who would let me. Not at all what I had pictured for myself when I was younger. In fact of all the icredibly stupid things I've done (many of which could have killed me or landed me in jail) that is probably the only thing I would change.

Cyn that's kind of critical of you. I mean if you think about it, most of the guys who come here are in there 20's and are playing old, worn out (not that that's bad) sega videogames. What do you expect?

I mean, lets say this was something like... crap um alright lets say it was a bord to talk about classical music. You would get completely different answers.

And i wasn't bitching and whining I just didn't know how to go about it
biggrin.gif
give me a break it's "that time in my life" (it's a joke people no need to go farther than that with it)

Not all guys think about just sex. That's sort of just an ongoing stereo type. I think that goes back to when cavemen used to go and just take their pick :
wink.gif
:

And to Rat.: What I did (and this worked, i'm with someone now) is you go up to them and get involved with her and her friends. Come across as a nice guy, but keep your guy personality don't be one of those easy to talk to guys that girls seem to turn people into. When you feel you know her well enough ask, even if you don't see any real attraction she might have to you. You would regret not asking.

That's what I did and it worked for me, but i'm probably quite a bit younger than you are so I dunno... it's still worth a try.

To All --> A fierce tiger from a foreign land cannot fight the local worm. Opinions are strong, but rarely change. As such, engaging in such debates are futile, the same way water can be persuaded to bend, but never stop.

To Ratt --> A virtuous gentleman is hesitant in speech, but sharp in action. Words are meaningless, while actions speak volumes. Don't take to heart what other people say about you. Do what is right. Learn to be content with what you have, and you will be a happy soul everyday. (^.^);

And for everything else:

QU SI BA!

Originally posted by Cynnamin@Nov. 27 2002, 10:23 am

Okay, fine. Here you go. One of the active posting females is going to speak, in ENGLISH, too!

Oy, calm down
biggrin.gif

I don't know about the rest of the posters here, but I was just merely bullshitting. Joking around, ya know?

No matter what we tell Ratboy, he will be the one to make up his decision. I really doubt ours comments will mean much to him. If he has gone this long without sex, he will not just give that up so easily. Obviously, he hasn't found the right girl yet..or he's just not ready?

Sex may not be the be all and end all, but it is really high on the list. Most marriages end because of lack of sex, or the partner cheats because they aren't getting any at home. Even most fights have to do with sex..

sad.gif

Anyways, calm down and relax. We are just joking around. Since when did this list become serious?! Geez...

C'mere and give me a fat kiss!
love.gif

Back