Why must women be so annoying

Pft. Cynn's post was longer than mine and you had nothing to complain or respond to but the content. I see a double-standard here... Jackass.
tongue.gif

I was nodding my head through most of Cynn's post (thanks for forgetting me
tongue.gif
) and probably all of Cecilia's. I'll keep some additional comments to myself because I evidently have the ability to hurt people's feelings through typing things into a box.

And goddamn... how many times have we all participated in dicussing this topic? Seems like I've read at least a few dozen threads with the same exact content here at SX.

Originally posted by Cynnamin@Nov. 26 2002, 2:23 pm

I am completely and totally disgusted by the males here (minus a few exceptions - Rat, Cloud, Taelon, that I can remember offhand)

Aww. And I was one of the ones who agreed with you.

But on as an aside, insulting women is an insult to myself. A good number of my friends are women, and very politically active in women's affairs.

There's a couple reasons for this, but one of them is it's appalling how some men think of women - it's exactly like the mindset of the white south during slavery - that women are objects. I can go on for hours (or pages) as to the many levels of why I find this objectionable, but I won't. Just the very idea that some people on this board are that stupid angers me quite a bit.

In my worse days, people like that 'should be dragged out' and repeatedly kicked in the nuts by women, wearing 6in spike heels. Then shot in the face. Fuckers.

Im glad it got to you MTX , I did my job. LOL, I only posted it to see what people said in responce, I didnt mean much of it, but its still funny to see how people react to things.... hehehe and btw my entire family is from the south, so watch what you say, or we will drag you out in the street next. LOL

"In my worse days, people like that 'should be dragged out' and repeatedly kicked in the nuts by women, wearing 6in spike heels. Then shot in the face. Fuckers. "

This has allready been done to our country by our last president, the little bitch!
wink.gif

You know, MTXBlau...the problem you wrote about is more complex than that...too hard to write about it in english
tongue.gif

I guess talking about skullfucking is out of the question.

Jesus, why can't we just calm down, most of us joke about it, just deal with human nature. It's hard to see how people could have taken the posts seriously.

This is like mens bathroom talk. Maybe ladies might be taken aback at such responses, but most would understand that guys aren't all sensitive and understanding on the outside, and would give a quick, "well all women aren't like that, just know that if she didn't understand what you were all about, then she wasn't worth it."

For me, it's kind of hard to just say that to someone i hardly know, but my best friend we've always been talking about women, and it's been a steady of evolution from "how women suck, and how she's fucking ugly, and would you do her?, to, wow, she's really great, i love the way she speaks, i can understand why she's so upset, but did she have to break my pen? and would you do her?"

I guess what i'm trying to say is that i, am more comfortable being me and super-opinionated, with a good friend. With someone i hardly know, i'd be the typical guy and say what i said earlier. Maybe at times it could be that I think that my opinion doesn't mean much to someone that I'm not significant to, I don't know.

It seems that all laughter is centers on the misfortune of others... except maybe for puns.

Man, these threads are funny

Originally posted by Nadius@Nov. 28 2002, 6:30 pm

Man, these threads are funny

Yep, and I'm sure that Ratamahata is having the biggest laugh of all.

One post causing this much activity.
laugh.gif

I vehemently applaud Cynnamin for her surprisingly frank, maybe emotional, but spot-on post. YOU DA GIRL! So is Cecilia, whose comments have awed me with their inherent wisdom.

The weird thing is, unlike MyName who accuses Cyn of coming off as less than credible by overgeneralizing the male population as being stupid, egoistical, etc., I agree with that very sentiment largely. I'm a guy and sometimes I'm ashamed of those representing my own gender. Ladies have always been great to talk to for me... I *like* them because I connect with them more easily on some level than I do with *most* gentlemen. My wife is my best friend nowadays, and if you think she and I feel compelled to have a "normal sex life" and sleep with each other at least 3 times a week, think again
smile.gif
we like to keep that kind of thing something special, rather than routine. (Gosh I can't believe I just said that.)

Anyway, you know what else? In highschool I was a loner and I used to kinda hope I'd run into some nymphomaniac girl just so I could get some... heh... well I was bloody immature, I have to add... Well, as it turns out I never had a girlfriend before my wife, and the fact that she was/is my first/only one is nowadays a gift for which I'm grateful.

Hat off to Ratamahatta... what I said in my last post still stands.
smile.gif
To all others, guys and girls alike: if you still feel the urge to bang the hell out of somebody, please, sit down for a few afternoons and closely watch Jerry Springer on TV. I guarantee that at some point you'll just get sick of all the stupid people who fight over crap like "my best friend slept with my man" or "that ain't my baby, he don't look nuthin' like me" and all the broken lives that always remain at the end (I always feel sorry the most for the babies which are either unwanted or won't have a safe, good life). Maybe when you sadly shake your head and turn the TV off you'll think to yourself, "I don't have to let it come to that. When I have sex, it won't be under pressure or out of some obligation or even to blackmail someone. It'll be out of love and mutual respect for feelings, and it'll be under use of protection and taking responsibility."

Whew. Anyway, this is SX, let's get back to gaming shall we
cool.gif

I'm really surprised to hear just how conservative some of you guys are.
ohmy.gif

Don't take offence at that; you're perfectly entitled to your opinions. I guess I've just had a more liberal upbringing.

The point is not if much or less sex is good, the point is the quantity of sex good is the one you and your girl (or men, or whatever) want. That's all.

Originally posted by Taelon@Nov. 28 2002, 7:56 am

Whew. Anyway, this is SX, let's get back to gaming shall we
cool.gif

Yeahh......

before you become worse than Cyn in the emotional department...
smile.gif

NOW I'm laughing.
smile.gif

Oh, and mal, you'd be surprised how liberal I can be.
tongue.gif
But then, that doesn't mean "anything goes" to me, just "anything within reason, i.e. that doesn't endanger or harm anyone else, that is reckless or just plain stupid" ...

wow i stop paying attention really to the messages in here and come back and there's so many that i dont feel like reading them.

i was a little offended to be categorized into the masses in cyns post LOL but eh i'm not going to say the whole not everyone on here is like that thing, to boring for me.

rat have you said anythign about this post in a long time?

one is a fool to say that they know everything

to say you know nothing makes you a fucking moron

(lol i should look at my old posts about how i emailed this girl that was leading me on and she never responded then eventually i lead her on myself lol good times. I'm now friends with the girl and seek advice off her)

Back