worst sega expirience

now i know that we all here love sega but at least at some point we had a very bad expirience that relates to sega, so what is your worst times that are related to sega? something hapend to a game you play or your system fried or the sore riped you off ? anything you want
biggrin.gif

oh and if you ask if i had bad experiences with sega i think i did but i can't remeber anything now

Doom for the 32x. I thought that the sound and music was going to kick ass over the snes version, boy was I wrong.

Except for SEGA's mismanagment of its hardware, I don't recall a bad expereince caused by the company. One of the best experiences was though when I played Ecco The Dolphin.

what i want everyone to tell is not just things that sega did ,these could be things non directly related to sega,oh and if you can tell as much as you can try don't just say one line or just a few words like "i played <game tittle> and it sucked" if you have a story (a real one) then tell it even if it's a long story^^

I was extremely pissed off about the way sega treated its non-japanese customers. Choosing not to release games like Radiant Silvergun, Grandia, parts 2 and 3 of Shining Force 3, Dracula X, and many many more games outside of japan is enough to put anyone off the company for life.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Aug. 01 2002, 1:45 pm

... how can you like that game?

Ecco beats Night Trap...not that id really play either, but if i had to pick one...id pick the one that actually contains gameplay
laugh.gif

well i mean i guess PSO would be phantasy star 5. Kinda like sonic adventure is sonic 5 (if you said s&k was sonic 4)

Originally posted by Skiad-ops@July 31 2002, 7:14 pm

...parts 2 and 3 of Shining Force 3...

Yup, that's it right there. I powered up my characters as much as I could so that for the Final battle on CD 3 they would kill no problem, and then Sega cancled. Haven't playied the game again since.

How about this one: Releasing Zombie Revenge instead of making Streets of Rage 4 for the Dreamcast?

Why does Crazy Taxi 2 suck? Ok, fine - why isn't it as good as CT1? Why on earth did the change the voices?

Better still - the craptacular port and translation of Bare Knuckle 3. What an abyssmal game, SoR3 is - why on earth can Shiva nor Roo pick up weapons? And, why do they have so few moves? Why did they change Axel's color and change his voice? Where did Max go?? Why is the music so bad?? The Japanese version was at least bearable, and at times pretty good.

And I'd have to agree - not releasing Shining Force Scenarios 2 and 3 was stupid. We all know SoA got the short end of the stick as far as decision making goes, but come on...

i think roo couldn't pick up weapons because he's a kangaroo. I mean i've seen their paws they're not much on being able to carry weapons. that and i dont think they'd know what to do with one if they did have them. but they should have made him more powerfull i mean you get kicked by a kangaroo and you get f'd up.

When all those crappy fmv "games" came out for Sega CD...Games were meant to be played...those pos are devoid of anything that even remotely resembles gameplay
sad.gif

Back