WTB: Sony PSP w/1.5 Firmware

Well guys, time for another annoyance from me...

I am looking after a Sony PSP. Minty of course, with Firmware 1.5. And as for minty I mean:

- Virtually no scratches

- No dead pixels

- No damage

- No dicoloration

- Etc.

No need to be complete as long as it has the minimun Set-up (wires, console, etc), I don't need the movie, box, instruction manuals, etc, just what it takes to make it work.

NO, I am not a cheapass so I am not offering $125 for a barebones, but just remember a BRAND NEW one goes for at least $200, so neither will I pay anything closer to that...

Thanks!

:cheers

New 1.5 for ~200? :looney:

Used Mint 1.5's dont lose much of the $250 retail value, esp since theres already checked for no dead pixels.

Originally posted by kleath@Sat, 2005-11-05 @ 10:21 PM

New 1.5 for ~200? :looney:

Used Mint 1.5's dont lose much of the $250 retail value, esp since theres already checked for no dead pixels.

[post=141410]Quoted post[/post]​

:bs

New PSP go for as low as that, I never said NEW PSP 1.5 mainly because it's very likely there are none nowadays.

You don't get to read, do you? Should I modify my post and ask for glasses for you as well? :sarcasm:

Originally posted by Burning Angel@Sun, 2005-11-06 @ 04:28 PM

:bs

New PSP go for as low as that, I never said NEW PSP 1.5 mainly because it's very likely there are none nowadays.

You don't get to read, do you? Should I modify my post and ask for glasses for you as well? :sarcasm:

[post=141425]Quoted post[/post]​

but just remember a BRAND NEW one goes for at least $200

Where do you get a PSP for $200? And 1.5 is the whole point anyways, 1.5 is more valuable

Maybe I should get a brain for the scared crow :huh

Back