Yabause in action on Psp :)

Mr^Burns

Staff member
bildyu3.jpg

(Blurry picture of Radiant Silvergun in action taken with my crappy digicam :) )

Chilly Willy has released a minor update of the yabause port for PSP and now you can actually boot games.

You have to rename the .cue file of your game to saturn.cue and the bios file has to be named saturn.bin , the game .bin file can have any name as long as the .cue points to it.

The structure of the yabause dir on psp has to look like this for example:

saturn.cue

saturn.bin

Radiant Silvergun.bin

EBOOT.PBP

You can download yabause and its source here: http://groups.google.com/group/chilly-willys-ice-flow/files?hl=en

Keep in mind that its extremely slow (2d stuff might run a tiny tiny bit better than 3D games tho) but its a cool showoff :cool:

Here is some more blurry digicam Yabause action on psp:

Deep Fear

bild004ly1.jpg

bild001cz0.jpg

bild002si4.jpg

Yes his feet are missing! :)

And the Panzer Dragoon Saga start menu:

bild003bw3.jpg

Screen is half cause the psp port is soo raw so theres no way to calibrate the screen. I managed to see the PD Saga intro and write in my name but then i got kicked back to the bios dash, i'm sure if you have patience you can probably get into the game and see some gameplay action but i'm just too lazy to find out:)

Nice details Mr Burns :) it could be cool to play at radiant silvergun on PSP, but is the psp powerfull enough to do that ?

Probably never 100% but theres probably still alot of optimizing to do to bring up the speed so who knows, i've seen miracles happen in the psp dev scene before:)

Back