19 years old!

ratfish

Established Member
Well today's my birthday, and I'm even working on this beautiful warm Seattle Saturday, cripes!

Anyways I'm going to a movie (undecided which one) with my family around 2pm and then we're going to this new sushi place that serves the food on a choo-choo train that runs around a circular track with the sushi on plates on top of the cars.
tongue.gif

Man I feel so old now that I'm over 18. I'm gonna have to start thinking about joining the older members club of SX. Like Falstaf (where is that guy anyways?) he's really old. And Scorch56 (hey man
biggrin.gif
) he's an old guy to.

Oh yeah, and I saw in one of the newest Strong Bad emails at www.homestarrunner.com that they use Sega Genesis carts. Go take a look at it.

just wait till you're out of college --- then you really start feeling old

hehe --- anyway, happy birthday, man!

have a great time today!

Originally posted by racketboy@Jul 12, 2003 @ 03:40 PM

just wait till you're out of college --- then you really start feeling old

hehe --- anyway, happy birthday, man!

have a great time today!

Amen to that
sad.gif
i feel rusted and i'm 19

I'm 18 in a month... can I join this geezer club? You should come up to Canada, now that you're 19 you can go to bars anywhere in the country :cheers ....and vote...lol. The legal age in Alberta is 18 so I'm set
smile.gif

---Ammut

^Holy crap, you guys are ancient
tongue.gif

We should form divisions of this club so that we seperate these actually old people from us just getting over our prime
laugh.gif

---Ammut

Thanks guys, I feel a lot younger now.
tongue.gif

Oh and last night, I went to this really great sushi bar with my mom and brother for dinner.

It was authentic Japanese sushi bar-style where you sat around the bar with a revolving cart and watched the Itamae make the sushi and place it on the cart.

The gimmick to this place, though was that the revolving tray was a model train running on a track around the bar. It was so fun, and the Itamae was really good at making sushi. Very professional and very tasty.
biggrin.gif

damn Im 27 your upset cuz your 19.... damn dude.. enjoy these days... shit I wish I was 19 again.. ahhhh memories...

:agree with joe81
tongue.gif

anyway ratfish... happy b-day to both of us, eh?
smile.gif

I just turned 30... you still got your whole twenties ahead of ya!
smile.gif

I wanna relive 1998 (ALL of it!) and Summer Break 2000 again. Those were the greatest times of my life. Not to mention 4th grade and 5th grade (1996 - 1998).
biggrin.gif
:cheers

Back