3d model+Sprites & Controller code available

I've uploaded what is meant to be the game I was starting to code for the Sat. I have no time left for it, and I have had the intention to release it's source from long ago.

It has a 3d model created in softimage that you can rotate and scale, and also two sprites on the foreground that you can move around (no animation) with the pads.

Might be usefull as an example to new coders, or just fpro fun.

Also another zip containing the code to access the pads and read them.

They are available at http://junkerhq.net under teh Saturn development section. Enjoy!

Great! I have been looking for examples like that for some time! This is a very great example! Are you going to make a full game out of it?

I intend too, unfortunately I have had no time sionce work has been pretty hard (I code and design systems for a living).

If I find the time (and I am planning to). I certainly will do it. I was impressed by the looks of Grandia, so I decided to make the sprites 2d and the background 3d, that is just a test to learn.

If you happen to have a copy of SoftImage it will be quite usefull to do those 3d models.

Sorry, i don´t have SoftImage. But if you need help, you can mail me. If it is about Saturn programming i will help as much as i can. Also, nice page!

I don't think this means I could make new textures for Final Fight Revenge....

Back