40 gb DIVX/MPG4/AVI/MP3 player mini for TRADE

Hello guys!

I want to let you all know i have a40 gb unit that play everythingfrom .avi to .wmv to .sub to .srtfordownloaded movie & add subtitlefromdownloaded subs from mp4 to DIVX! &EVEN the ANIMES! to perfection!

http://www.mediagate.co.kr/english/prod_mg25.htm

this is the site of this incredible device!

but i don't use it since i don'T download much movie anymore my pc is dieing. anyways

simple USB connect to pc put files on then plug & pushpower on controller & connect to you TV WOUALAH!

it's done hehe:)

I never used the unit more than 4 hrs straightsince i got it (2 months ago)

I only tested it's feature loaded it 3 4 times &checked everything + upgraded it

-----------Would trade it for----------

i would trade it for Good condition saturn moded & controllers& Mem card & a dreamcast console with'' at least 1 controller mem card'' & fishing controller

If anyone is interested or wants to submit an offer go for it!!

thanks for everything!

I might add more stuff to sale/trade soon.

Still there for an offer.

Exchange for Saturn modded + N.E.S Games

Or huge Nes game lot.

Nes copier snes copier

ect.

:)

make offer for my player

i Really don't use it

i might let it go on ebay anytime

I may be up for a trade... Not the modded saturn I have right now.(it has a lot done to it, check my sell list to see, but I have other saturns i can mod up!)

I'll PM you tomorrow with what I've got for trade as I have work in ten minutes and dont have the time.

Just letting you know im interested.

Originally posted by link343@Sun, 2005-06-19 @ 11:23 PM

Would You go for 26 NES games for Trade?

[post=135460]Quoted post[/post]​

humm.,. if you add a sega saturn system with mem card yes i would go for this deal .

but only nes games.

I can get Some for 30$(canadian) for a budle of them

they are in every flea market...

let me know if you have other ''offers to make my friend plz''

I'll trade you:

Used Sega Dreamcast w/ 1 used Sega Branded Controller, 1 used Sega VMU, 1 used power cord, 1 used A/V cord.

and

Used Sega Saturn (oval buttons), with 1 brand new boxed 3D saturn controller, 1 used power cord, 1 used RFU adapter.

and

Used but Boxed NES system with Super Mario Bros 3, 2 used controllers, 1 used RFU adapter and 1 used A/V cable set, 1 used power supply and one used zapper gun.

and

Used SNES system, console ONLY, no cords/cables/controllers but does work and the colors are not faded.

Here's the catch, you would have to pay shipping for my lot to be shipped to you and I would have to recieve the MG-25 before I would ship the items listed above. I'll only ship via USPS Priority Mail with tracking, insured, and delivery conformation to make sure you get your items... If you are interested please PM me, i'll tell you my ebay screen name so you can see that i have 100% feedback.

Good Luck and :cheers

Originally posted by Zziggy00@Mon, 2005-06-20 @ 11:08 PM

I'll trade you:

Used Sega Dreamcast w/ 1 used Sega Branded Controller, 1 used Sega VMU, 1 used power cord, 1 used A/V cord.

and

Used Sega Saturn (oval buttons), with 1 brand new boxed 3D saturn controller, 1 used power cord, 1 used RFU adapter.

and

Used but Boxed NES system with Super Mario Bros 3, 2 used controllers, 1 used RFU adapter and 1 used A/V cable set, 1 used power supply and one used zapper gun.

and

Used SNES system, console ONLY, no cords/cables/controllers but does work and the colors are not faded.

Here's the catch, you would have to pay shipping for my lot to be shipped to you and I would have to recieve the MG-25 before I would ship the items listed above. I'll only ship via USPS Priority Mail with tracking, insured, and delivery conformation to make sure you get your items... If you are interested please PM me, i'll tell you my ebay screen name so you can see that i have 100% feedback.

Good Luck and :cheers

[post=135516]Quoted post[/post]​

humm interesting but

I don't need nes & snes

I would prefer all sega stuff..

but more complete like modded saturn (mem card or action replay) games inclkuded cotrollers like the 2d one nights game.

something like so

but your offer is good.

maybe we can work something out

ifyour the kind of guy that can find many things to trade easyly

I Find your way to work good

you seem very good trader & seller

see you!!

& thanks so much!

ok well... how bout this:

and

AND

Used Sega Saturn Action Replay, so you can input codes and play Japanese games.

and

Used Sega Genesis Model 1 that I put a region switch in so that you can play Japanese and American Games, with 1 used Sega 3-Button Controller, 1 used Sega 6-button controller, 1 used Sega Brand RFU adapter, 1 used 3rd party Power Supply, and used Sonic 2.

How about:

A Sega Genesis Model 1

Sega 32X

Sega CD model 1

all cables, mixer cable, and RCA cables. (meaning not RFU, but the yellow plug)

2 6 button controllers

A sega game gear

Sonic 1,2,3, S+K and Sonic CD.

Sonic 2, Sonic Chaos and Sonic Triple Trouble for GG

Also a Sega Dreamcast with a controller and VMU all cables of course.

You pay shipping though.

Or you can remove the DC from the package and I'll include the RAM cart for the Sega CD boxed with instructions.

if you could put ''for the sega cd package games for gen 32 x & cd

at least 1 or 2 for each

& remove the Sega game gear & put a Saturn system (usa console) with controllers & plugs( modable model)

that would rock since I really want a saturn to mod myself...

i heard it's kinda simple?

we will get somwhere:)

Well I'm out of Saturns... I may be getting more soon. Not sure though.

Wait, the genny, 32X, Sega CD, all those games already, plus a couple more, the DC... AND a saturn.

That is quite steep in my opinion.

:agree

I retract all my offers for the MG-25, I'll find other uses for my stuff, thanks anyways, you had my interest for a bit!

hayabusa_fmw: I suggest you sell your MG-25 on ebay and then with the money you make on it, purchase the exact things you are looking for. Just my 2cents.

I think your right... in someway....

I might do this ill wait another day or 2 & I think ill just Sell it & then buy What ever i wanna up here or somewhere else:)

thanks for all the Help

SE GA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made up my mind now

Since my psx1 broke on me today....

Now i would trade my mg-25

againts

Psx 1 with controller (able toplay backup) great condition no loading problem or such , soudn pop ect,

& a sega saturn (able to play backups too)

console only with controllers (but be able toplay backups at least)

(or psx1 + sega cd 32x) something similar

if anyone has something like so to trade it

Let me know!!!

thanks!!!

Back