Looking for a Japanese or Modded PS2

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone, by any chance, would happen to have a Japanese or modded (prefered) PS2 that they would possibly be willing to trade or sell(no games would be needed, just the essentials (controller, AV cables, etc)).

If the person is not interested in just selling, but rather a trade, then I can offer one of two things:

1.) HP iPaq Pocket PC h2215 (valued currently at about $400 (NEW) + tax at most stores)

The product has been used for about 4 weeks, but is in great shape, still has the original box, packaging, flyers, booklets, rechargers and cables.

The battery life is also REALLY great on this thing.

http://www.circuitcity.com/detail.jsp?c=1&...16&catoid=-8028

2.) Tons of saturn import rpg's (I had originally tried to sell these in a much older thread, when my old account 'Sundance', still worked (can't log in for some reason, even though I tried both methods of getting a new password). I had tried to sell all the stuff below to someone else originally, but the manner which he tried to handle the deal indicated that he was most likely going to try and rip me off (wanted me to ship first, continually changed the address he wanted me to ship it to, slow to reply, :bs ). So to sum it up, I didn't preform the sale (which is why I'm willing to trade it now).

Heres what I got

Note: All Games are in Japanese unless noted

Note: All games are in PERFECT condition, and are NOT backups.

Anyway, heres the list:

Sakura Wars (2 cd with case, booklet, folding map/poster, new release insert, and spine card.)

Sakura Wars 2 (3cd with case and case jacket, booklet, folding map/poster, new release insert, and spine card).

Kakyusei (3cd with case, booklet, spine card, registration card, and promotional insert).

Policenauts (3 cd with case and case jacket (the cool black one), art book, spine card, booklet).

Tengai Makyo (Far East of Eden): The Apocolypse IV (2 cd with case, booklet and spine card)

Gulliver Boy (2cd with case, booklet, spine card, folding map, and registration card).

Lunar: Silver Star Story (1cd with case, booklet, spine card).

*Yes, the saturn version is only 1 cd*

Lunar: Eternal Blue (2cd with case, booklet, spine carad, and folding map with skill list on the back).

*Yes the saturn version is ony 2 cds*

Magical School Luanr (1 cd with case, booklet, spine card, and unopened pack of trading cards).

Black Matrix (1 cd with case, booklet and spine card).

Anearth Fantasy Stories (1 cd with case, booklet and spine card).

Airs Adventures (1 cd with case, booklet and spine card).

Christmas Nights (1 cd with no case).

*US Version*

NHL Powerplay 96 (1 cd with no case).

*US Version*

Saturn LightGun

*Designed for US system*

1 Meg expansion card

4 meg expansion card

EVE Burst Error (4cd with case, booklet, character portrait booklet, registration card).

Blue Breaker (1 cd with case, booklet).

Grandia (2cd with case, booklet, mini-walkthrough booklet).

*Not limited Edition*

Waku Waku Puyo Puyo RPG (1cd with case, booklet)

Everything is as it was listed several months ago.

If you want to take a look at the orignal thread, it's under "Ultimate Saturn RPG Sale".

Anyway, If anyone is interested, PM me.

Thanks!!!

Tengai Makyo (Far East of Eden): The Apocolypse IV (2 cd with case, booklet and spine card)

Would you be willing to sell/trade just this? I have been looking for this for a while. If so, what do you want for it, or what would you want for trade? I have a LOT of gaming stuff.

Would you be willing to sell/trade just this? I have been looking for this for a while. If so, what do you want for it, or what would you want for trade? I have a LOT of gaming stuff.

Hi there,

I might consider it, but not immedietally right now (since there is a possiblity someone may be interested in trading). If you really want the game however, ebay is a great place to look. Considering the quality of the game, it's insane how low you can get a copy for (Most copies go for $10 or less. I got mines a year ago for about $7). There's also always plenty available too.

Back