AARRRGGHHH... Girlfriend over videogames....

Shitface

Established Member
I had just made some money creating logos for someone. I had this great plan, i was to spend part of it on a gift for my girlfriend, and buy some good ol sega cd games with the rest. So my girlfriend decides to let her mom give her highlights. Well that turned out horrible and my girlfriend is mad cause she has to go to work with some weird hair. So to make her feel better i said i would give her the money to get her hair done (bye bye games). Well she gets all mad at me cause i give her lots of money, so she doesn't accept it. Now if i go buy those games, she will get mad at me for spending it on games (cause i always do). In other words, she won't take the money and she'll get mad if i spend it! ARRGGHHH! I lose either way! Well, just thought i would share that story, anyone else got any stories?

Originally posted by gamefoo21@Jun 14, 2003 @ 12:00 AM

stash the cash wait for her to forget then get games :devil

Hmmmm... good thinking :devil . However some bad news, she called back and now is making plans for me to go with her to get her hair done. SOOOO... i assume she now wants the money. No games for SegaSquad.
sad.gif

Trust me, you'll really wish problems with the opposite sex remain as nice as this. Though it might seem problematic to you now, you should probably just enjoy the situation and save up the stress for later.

1. Tell her that unless her mother is a qualified hairdresser, she should never touch her hair. 'Mommy, can you do my hair?' roughly translates to: 'Mommy, can you rape my hair through several hedges so that I have an easy target to blame when it goes wrong?'. Trust me, I've done it myself when I couldn't be arsed to get my hair cut. Now I cut my own and punch myself in the face if it goes wrong.

2. NEVER say the games you buy are for you. ALWAYS say they're for the both of you as some kind of digital bonding exercise. However, be aware that the word 'bonding' is much like the word 'bondage', so if you have any kind of speech problem then the games are yours and yours only.

3. "I lose either way!" - Yes you do, and you'd better get used to it soldier.

4. Read this. It might make you feel better.

Originally posted by Myname@Jun 14, 2003 @ 05:22 PM

1. Tell her that unless her mother is a qualified hairdresser, she should never touch her hair.

ohmy.gif
Are you trying to get him killed?!?

DON'T SAY THAT NOW!

I'm sure she really wants to hear that you could have told her she was making a mistake.
rolleyes.gif

Originally posted by SegaFreak+Jun 14, 2003 @ 12:56 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SegaFreak @ Jun 14, 2003 @ 12:56 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-gamefoo21@Jun 13, 2003 @ 09:00 PM

stash the cash wait for her to forget then get games :devil

girls never forget. [/b][/quote]

well thanks for giving me hope!!

yah see i use to like this girl....who completely dissed me after she said she liked me too(but she gave me the wrong number) and now i have forgot about her and i like one of her friends,which sucks because i know what will happen, i know the girl will just talk bad about me!

Originally posted by mal+Jun 14, 2003 @ 10:18 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mal @ Jun 14, 2003 @ 10:18 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Myname@Jun 14, 2003 @ 05:22 PM

1. Tell her that unless her mother is a qualified hairdresser, she should never touch her hair.

ohmy.gif
Are you trying to get him killed?!?

DON'T SAY THAT NOW!

I'm sure she really wants to hear that you could have told her she was making a mistake.
rolleyes.gif
[/b][/quote]

If i had said that to her, i would be typing with my toes right now. Also, there seems to be a lot of little devils :devil on this girlfriend subject. Hmmmmm.... interesting connection.....

Girls take time and money....

Girls = Time x Money

And we know that time is money, so :

Time = Money

Therefore :

Girls = Money x Money

Girls = (Money)^2

And because 'money is the root of all evil':

Girls = (Evil)^1/2 x (Evil)^1/2

thus,

Girls = Evil

Originally posted by Nadius@Jun 14, 2003 @ 11:50 AM

Girls = Time x Money

Time = Money

Therefore :

Girls = Money x Money

Girls = (Money)^2

thus,

Girls = Evil

That explains all of the little devil guys!! :devil

Originally posted by Nadius@Jun 14, 2003 @ 05:50 PM

Girls = Time x Money

Time = Money

Therefore :

Girls = Money x Money

Girls = (Money)^2

thus,

Girls = Evil

So what you're saying is... you're gay?

AAARRRGGHHH!! What is this! she called me from work, talking about getting her nails done too and taking her shopping! This can't be! When did i say i would give her all my money! First she didn't want to take the money, and now she is already planning on what to spend it on without even consulting me. Oh well, go figure.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Jun 14, 2003 @ 03:38 PM

So what you're saying is... you're gay?

I didn't say they weren't a necessary evil.

hehe, and to quote that kid in 'Say Anything',

"Bitches, man!"

Originally posted by SegaSquad@Jun 14, 2003 @ 10:06 AM

AAARRRGGHHH!! What is this! she called me from work, talking about getting her nails done too and taking her shopping! This can't be! When did i say i would give her all my money! First she didn't want to take the money, and now she is already planning on what to spend it on without even consulting me. Oh well, go figure.

Yeah, that's the last thing you want. Going shopping.
laugh.gif

*Pities Segasquad greatly*

Man, I'm glad my woman never gets in the way of me getting my games - but if that happened then she wouldn't be my woman no more
biggrin.gif

Women: Can't live with 'em, can't kill 'em.

She got you good with this one, played you until you offered her something then pounced when you were no longer ready. Damn they are good. Here's my solution-all it takes is one little talk:

PHASE ONE

Tell her that you would feel bad giving her the money as it seems to take away from her independence. say some crap about you like her the way she and you don't want to interfere with "her path to finding herself" or something like that... talk about a person's need to assert independence...

Now, this won't throw off the majority of most girls... with $$$ in their eyes its hard to. You have to be smooth here and continue on with...

PHASE TWO

now to choose wisely... both parts require that you throw her off from thinking that you just don't want to spend money on her (not that that would ever happen
rolleyes.gif
)

Continuing with her independance crap...

A)you like the things the way they are between you right now and don't want them to change (see:her becoming a leech)

B)You don't want her to become too dependant on you until the relationship "reaches the next level"/"becomes more formal"/whatever other crappy phase you can think of.WARNING-this may lead to her thinking you want to move in with her or get married. Approach with Caution.

A can be taken as sweet if you pucker it up just enough, while B will absolutely throw her off but is a little more risky.

On to the final blow...

PHASE 3

Another two parter. You've thrown her off and should read the situation to try to figure out if you can pull off both parts or just #1.

1)Use evil girl tactics to corner her now. Use the phrase "but if you reeeeeally want to, and YOU think its best, then I'll pay". Hook, line, and sinker baby.

2)"Now, instead of shopping for you, how about we shop for me?" Take a trip to the store and get her help you pick out the Sega cd games.

if you can pull off only #1, expect to save that money for awhile before you can get games or she might, in some inexplicable way that only women can pull off, figure out the entire ploy. If you manage to convince her to getting the games then you, my friend, did an amazing job.

**if situation goes sour at any time, use "I don't know whats so bad about your hair sweety, I think you still look good." sweet talking owns.

legend:

:devil <-Women

unsure.gif
huh.gif
:confused :huh <_<
angry.gif
damn.gif
<-Phases guys go through in a relationship

:cheers <-2 guys after ridding themselves of their women

This concludes Ammut's guide to women Volume 1.

---Ammut

Back