Anyone else sick of hearing from people like this?

i'll put my two cents in. i would say tha i get depressed very often, but not to the point where i feel that i should take pills or anything. i don't believe in such a thing as "pills" to cure or at least soften the blow of [problem] i have. when ever something bad happens to me, i usually just think and think about the same situation over and over again. i do feel that talking to someone you can trust is the best way to overcome your fears and or problems. as for someone who is very judgemental or just plain rude, it sometimes worsens the problem and even drops another coat of insecurity. rant done.

Originally posted by Piratero@Sun, 2005-03-13 @ 04:40 AM

i'll put my two cents in. i would say tha i get depressed very often, but not to the point where i feel that i should take pills or anything. i don't believe in such a thing as "pills" to cure or at least soften the blow of [problem] i have. when ever something bad happens to me, i usually just think and think about the same situation over and over again. i do feel that talking to someone you can trust is the best way to overcome your fears and or problems. as for someone who is very judgemental or just plain rude, it sometimes worsens the problem and even drops another coat of insecurity. rant done.

[post=131376]Quoted post[/post]​

True, that. We often forget something called the human condition.

Back