Bastard pirates

Yeah, that was his ID last time I checked. I've had a little idea.. He says that anyone with over 50 feedback can have the games before paying (mine was 54 positives when I won it but overall less than that because of some multiple ones), so anyone who wants free counterfeit GBA games just bid on his auctions, get him to send you them and don't pay on the grounds of them being fakes. He won't leave you negative feedback because he constantly unregisters himself.

Anyone want a go?
smile.gif

That's a great idea. I've got over 50 feedback.
biggrin.gif

I'm trying to get in contact with him at the moment...

Heh, I looked at the auction. Its pretty funny. You know some stores in Pacific have those. Usualy the ones which sells Toys and Games. They have box's of loose pirate carts out on the front, clustered with old Chinese comics and other cheap crap their trying to get rid of. They also have Pirate famicom carts in box's as well, but most of them were doubles. Usualy the genaric 72 games in 1 deal.

Hmm, after winning a few auctions ::laughs evilly:: he sent me various messages telling me to contact him at his real email address. If you drop that into eBay you can see his real dead user ID, it's flokemon. I'll forward some emails to eBay when he sends me my free games and have his current ID unregistered
biggrin.gif

Oh, if you read his feedback you'll find this link:

http://www.otaku.com.hk/gbapirateguidee.html

It's kinda neat to look at.

wow those are the best bootlegs ive ever seen usualy what i see looks like crap most of the time black and white i never get that stuff --- but THAT would fool me

Back