best. picture. ever.

Originally posted by Shitface@Dec 10, 2003 @ 12:20 AM

:lol: HAHAHA! this board is getting out of hand! There has been so many posts lately about one person cutting on another over really dumb stuff. Also, if the majority of you want to see some naked chicks, there are plenty of sites for that. :lol: Ever since that, Post a picture of yourself thing came back, people have been making refrences left and right about someone doin or wearin something. It's actually really funny.

LISTEN UP, SHITFACE!

uh... okay, so i just like typing that and saying it outloud and laughing.

des-ROW is hot. i can just tell. even without the makeup i'm sure she's fucking gorgeous and would destroy you with her witty remarks and cool, collected persona.

:wub:

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Dec 10, 2003 @ 12:50 AM

She can be nice and still be attractive

i didn't say she isn't, i simply had the courtesy to put des-row the person before des-row the body

i was in no way trying to degrade des-ROW and compare her to a slab of sexual beefsteak. my definition of "hot" is much more than physical, but i don't expect you guys/gals to know that, so it's cool.

anyway, i think des-ROW's pictures are hot, and i think that her posts are hot, and i just think that i would find her attractive all-around.

in short, i am pro-des-ROW.

Originally posted by aaron@Dec 10, 2003 @ 01:01 AM

like our master link on the first page here? wink wink nudge nudge say no more

haw, owned total

tho he does have nice thighs....

Originally posted by aaron@Dec 10, 2003 @ 12:01 AM

the outfit, dude. the outfit. that's a physical/visual stimulus for me.

that's why I stipulated that I'd make out with him but ONLY if he keeps the link outfit on.

yep

Originally posted by for your lungs only+Dec 10, 2003 @ 01:05 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(for your lungs only @ Dec 10, 2003 @ 01:05 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-aaron@Dec 10, 2003 @ 12:01 AM

that's why I stipulated that I'd make out with him but ONLY if he keeps the link outfit on.

yep [/b][/quote]

i have a link outfit, will you make out with me too?

Originally posted by Tagrineth+Dec 9, 2003 @ 09:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tagrineth @ Dec 9, 2003 @ 09:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-lethal_illuminati@Dec 9, 2003 @ 02:44 AM

I would like to see you wit a mini skirt and tank top cuz i Bet you look throwed and I mean that in a good way.

>_>

So you basically think she should look like a slut then? [/b][/quote]

gawd i love when tag bashes people

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

i wish fallstaf was here he'd make some good comments

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOL everyone LOLOLOLOLOOLLLLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

gots to love this LOLOLOLOL

(note i just thought i'd use an abundance of l, o and l in my post)

(note i now feel the need to make a stupid thread you'll see what it is when i make it)

Originally posted by for your lungs only+Dec 10, 2003 @ 01:05 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(for your lungs only @ Dec 10, 2003 @ 01:05 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-aaron@Dec 10, 2003 @ 12:01 AM

yep [/b][/quote]

The Mai outfit would be a physical/visual stimulus too. C'mon, share the wealth. :smash :cheers

Originally posted by Tagrineth+Dec 9, 2003 @ 09:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tagrineth @ Dec 9, 2003 @ 09:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-lethal_illuminati@Dec 9, 2003 @ 02:44 AM

I would like to see you wit a mini skirt and tank top cuz i Bet you look throwed and I mean that in a good way.

>_>

So you basically think she should look like a slut then? [/b][/quote]

no, there's nothing wrong wit dressing a lil sexy now and then. I mean, i dress up as a cop on halloween and sometimes just for fun but does that make me a police officer..no, but it sure is fun fooling people...lol..good times...I took a trip up to Austin to dj a club and i came in as a cop and I was fooling people, I was making girls assume the position all nite...well, i wish i can give you more info but i dont want your keyboard to get sticky..lol....

but tang, do i sense a lil jealousy of the attention des-row is getting from the boyz cuz of her anime dress up? well, u have to remember this is a gaming board and anime and games go together but I've seen pics of you and you look fine like china, girl so dont worry, if you ask me you the throwdest girl on this board.

Originally posted by lethal_illuminati@Dec 10, 2003 @ 06:08 AM

but tang, do i sense a lil jealousy of the attention des-row is getting from the boyz cuz of her anime dress up? well, u have to remember this is a gaming board and anime and games go together but I've seen pics of you and you look fine like china, girl so dont worry, if you ask me you the throwdest girl on this board.

No, of course I'm not jealous. If I was jealous I'd try and steal the show, but there's no point.

If I were the jealous, attention-absorbing type, don't you think I'd have more than one single picture up on the net? :p

Originally posted by Tagrineth+Dec 10, 2003 @ 06:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tagrineth @ Dec 10, 2003 @ 06:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-lethal_illuminati@Dec 10, 2003 @ 06:08 AM

No, of course I'm not jealous. If I was jealous I'd try and steal the show, but there's no point.

If I were the jealous, attention-absorbing type, don't you think I'd have more than one single picture up on the net? :p [/b][/quote]

damn, and i must say that is a throwed azz lil pic you got there...got any more?

Back