best. picture. ever.

First time I've been in this thread. Heh... and I thought I was the only one that thought Des-ROW hot.. And not just hot... but "OH MY GOD I AM YOUR SLAVE HOT!" Okay.. maybe not THAT extreme, but VERY VERY close. Lungs is the same. Tough call... Lungs or Des-ROW? I mean Des-ROW is.. well... Des-ROW. But Lungs has got the glasses.... I'm split at the moment.

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Where's that picture of you that rattamahatta said resembled timmy? Show us them fine good looks.

tag and des-row are both pretty cool, i dunno about lungs, i dont talk to her much

edit: fixed a typo

Originally posted by for your lungs only@Dec 11, 2003 @ 01:48 PM

damnit people my name is emily

i know your name is emily, i wasnt sure which you would prefer to be called though, emily.

Originally posted by Nadius@Dec 10, 2003 @ 07:46 PM

Where's that picture of you that rattamahatta said resembled timmy? Show us them fine good looks.

Bah.. fine....

In the picture below, I was trying to get my dad to rotate the camera, I thought it was upside down, but it wasn't.

Taken April - May 2001:

Attachments

• Dylan.jpg
    Dylan.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 104
  • Dylan.jpg
    Dylan.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 103
Ah! My hair looks terrible! My bangs are just about down to me nose now, and my hair in the back is about down to my shoulders now.

Anyway, taken same day as above:

Attachments

• Dylan_2.jpg
    Dylan_2.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 101
  • Dylan_2.jpg
    Dylan_2.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 96
I still have my glasses now, but I hardly wear 'em. I got contacts now!

Most recent picture. Taken April 2003:

Attachments

• Dylan_3.JPG
    Dylan_3.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 92
  • Dylan_3.JPG
    Dylan_3.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 95
Look at my nose! It's so crooked! :lol: 'tis still just as crooked. Also, I don't have braces anymore.

Des-Row and Emily: What do you think? ;) :blush: :cheers :wub: :thumbs-up:

Picture of me computer at dad's:

Unfortunately... it's Windows.... <_<

Taken April - May 2001

Specs (Then. Now I got a MUCH better (Hardware-wise at least) Windows <_< machine now)

Pentium 133

96 MB RAM

2 MB VRAM

1.5 GB HDD

Windows 98 Second Edition <_< <_< <_<

Attachments

• Computer.jpg
    Computer.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 105
  • Computer.jpg
    Computer.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 106
That should do it for pictures, unless someone wants to see my room at my dad's?

I WISH I could show you a picture of MY room at my house. ;) :cool: :lol: :D :p :cheers :smokin: :bow

Back