best. picture. ever.

Zelda_Link.jpeg

and our beloved "lungs" proclaims:

: I'd make out with that guy

: but only if he kept the link costume on

:banana

I've got a picture of a girl dressed as link that was used for her auction of the costume on ebay... however it seems she wasn't wearing any erm... undergarments at the time and the pose she had struck revealed something lol.

Either that Link has never been on any adventures that has soiled and worn his clothes, or he's got some powerful detergent. I don't know, it just bothers me that it's so clean (and felt looking)... maybe it shows his efficency in what he does... yeah that must be it.

and yeah i agree that the zelda getup on the girl is quite a turn off. Maybe not if it looked more authentic as well.

If you dress up in full out costume and pose for pictures like that and:

a) you aren't getting paid money

B) it isn't Halloween

You should take no hesitation to hang yourself.

I have a ton of pictures like that from the anime convention I went to a couple months back. Really funny stuff. I'll see if I can find them.

most cosplay simply isnt impressive, ive seen some stuff thats omfgz tho (that cloud/sephiroth guy, des-row), i don't like the ones that arent good tho =/

Heh.. I agree with Nadius - what's up with that costume? Maybe it's just the photo, but last time I checked, Link's outfit was more of a forest green, not neon green.

Can't...resist...urge to kill...

I do despise cosplay freaks...and furries too while I'm at it. Freaks.

To them I say BLARGH!

av-526.jpg

Originally posted by Scared0o0Rabbit@Dec 8, 2003 @ 08:21 PM

you despise cosplay... and you're posting a picture of what I would assume is you with a mask on...... righttttt

You wouldn't want to see my face though.

I'm sparing you the horror.

It's not for fun, it's a medical procedure. Prevents invoking blindness to passer-bys.

Back