best. picture. ever.

Originally posted by ratfish@Dec 8, 2003 @ 09:52 PM

Can't...resist...urge to kill...

I do despise cosplay freaks...and furries too while I'm at it. Freaks.

To them I say BLARGH!

Do you want to die?

Originally posted by Des-ROW@Dec 8, 2003 @ 10:20 PM

Do you want to die?

If it involves you and ritual sacrifice, then yes.

Okay, fine then, I'll stop and go back to conforming with the anti-conformist groups.

Shame on me for expressing my opinion and starting a possible flame war.

also, ratfish, i don't know where the hell you're pulling this conformist bullshit. rebelling against a rebellion isn't exactly non-conformist.

plus, des-ROW is hot.

I didn't say it was, I said I was conforming with, oh nevermind.

I make one overbearing joke, and people instatly think I'm some sort of egotistical jerk.

Why would I be here in the first place then, just to make fun of you and point out that your freakish ways? (don't answer that)

I'll tell you that I'm just as geeky if not more than most of you.

Originally posted by for your lungs only@Dec 9, 2003 @ 12:04 AM

As long as the costume stuff involves someone dressed up as Link it's all good to me.

Well if it's on a case by case basis, I expect to see you dressed up in a Mai costume by this time next week. (Mai from the King of Fighters series)

Originally posted by gameboy900@Dec 9, 2003 @ 01:41 AM

Your opinion.

Perhaps if you could actually SEE more of her to make a better judgement.

Great way of saying "No she is not"...

Originally posted by Des-ROW+Dec 9, 2003 @ 02:37 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Des-ROW @ Dec 9, 2003 @ 02:37 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-gameboy900@Dec 9, 2003 @ 01:41 AM

Your opinion.

Great way of saying "No she is not"... [/b][/quote]

I would like to see you wit a mini skirt and tank top cuz i Bet you look throwed and I mean that in a good way.

you're all hot woooooowhooooooo(i gots massive chub for yall)

my shizzo be all hizzizze up in here(my shit be all crazy now)

damn if ye be my bitchz i be bustin it all the time up in ya(if you were my girl i'd be greatfully willing to copulate with you)

any of yall want a lolly pop(asking for some oral)

yall can go down faster than a punk ass fool tryin to play me like a chump shit(you all could go down on me as fast as it would take me to knock out a person trying to fool me over like i knew nothing in life)

:huh :blah

Originally posted by Des-ROW+Dec 9, 2003 @ 02:37 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Des-ROW @ Dec 9, 2003 @ 02:37 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-gameboy900@Dec 9, 2003 @ 01:41 AM

Your opinion.

Great way of saying "No she is not"... [/b][/quote]

I didn't say you weren't hot either. I prefer to make that judgement after seeing a person without 5 pounds of makeup on and enough cloth to dress a football team.

Originally posted by lethal_illuminati@Dec 9, 2003 @ 02:44 AM

I would like to see you wit a mini skirt and tank top cuz i Bet you look throwed and I mean that in a good way.

>_>

So you basically think she should look like a slut then?

How is a mini skirt and tank top sluttish? That's basically a field hockey uniform.

But I agree with gameboy that with all the weird cosplay pictures i'm kinda anxious to see what she looks like normally.

Originally posted by Caelestis+Dec 9, 2003 @ 01:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Caelestis @ Dec 9, 2003 @ 01:29 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-for your lungs only@Dec 9, 2003 @ 12:04 AM

As long as the costume stuff involves someone dressed up as Link it's all good to me.

Well if it's on a case by case basis, I expect to see you dressed up in a Mai costume by this time next week. (Mai from the King of Fighters series) [/b][/quote]

that'd be kinda scary :/

:lol: HAHAHA! this board is getting out of hand! There has been so many posts lately about one person cutting on another over really dumb stuff. Also, if the majority of you want to see some naked chicks, there are plenty of sites for that. :lol: Ever since that, Post a picture of yourself thing came back, people have been making refrences left and right about someone doin or wearin something. It's actually really funny.

Ah but let's not forget who had the original post a picture. Me, baby, me! So I guess I'm the root of all of this... I just pwnt segaxtreme

Back