Broken Thunder (Regular Edition) PC

Not even worth downloading imo. It's incredibly dull, both graphics and gameplay wise. Also it cant use gamepads so its also uncontrollable. The music is not too bad though.

Try Samidare instead, it's much more impressive.

Seeing the first videos, it's not the thunder force we have know but there is still the soundtracks, the style of the ship and font, the boss could be better.

The youtube videos of the gameplay reminded me of thunderforce 2.

The weapons and movement seem to be modelled from that series.

Id play it buts it not worth what there asking imo.

Form the official blog, it was published on July and translated with excite.co.jp

All the guests present

- Apology *

According to a poor content of our announcing to public, large for 'BROKEN THUNDER'.

I will apologize because it renews to here having caused the misunderstanding and confusion.

- As for the reinforced patch release for the update, it is *.

It corresponded to 'BROKEN THUNDER limited edition and regular version' notified first.

The release of a reinforced patch for the update is repeated until present.

It revises it a partial content by applying the current state and the patch though it has been examining.

And, the work level that the customer can be satisfied in the produce ability of poor our company.

Become a conclusion with an impossible attainment and release, and without permission truly

It discontinued it. Customer who waited for reinforced patch for update

All of you must humbly be an understanding pardon and, I am sorry, get it.

I ask for.

- - for progressing the broken Sanda project in the future.

Produce, production, the sale of our ownership concerning this matter, and all authorities

It shifted to the other companies. Visual in the company the authority shift ahead now.

Work of the improvement of a drastic content to design the level : by the creator who has ability.

It is progressing rapidly.

- It concerns the authority shift from our company ahead for legal affairs reasons for the preservation of confidentiality.

It is a situation that cannot be disclosed information.

- - for re-release.

It is substantial of the drastic improvement work for progress and the time of re-release of the work.

The company the authority shift ahead is scheduled to be announced to public when progressing.

Degree that customer delays for a while in now between until releasing again

It lies down and it asks.

asakawa

Source : http://www.factory-noise-ag.com/blog/2007/07/post_2.html

Back