C4 - 2008 discussion

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

mrkotfw

Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
840
Points
28
Age
31
RockinB said:
Yes. There are eight judges currently judging all twelve :rock: entries. I expect that the judges will finish their rating sunday 13th september. Some days ago, I've received the first rating, it's very well done!

I'm currently recording videos of the entries and I find myself playing longer than I need to for the videos. Hopefully the DVD-R is big enough :)

Thanks for the update!
 

hkzlab

New Member
Joined
May 15, 2009
Messages
19
Points
1
Age
33
Can't wait for the results :)

Also, there are some important changes to my entry that didn't make it into the version i submitted for the contest that i'd like to release.
 

RockinB

Staff member
Joined
Apr 29, 2002
Messages
1,007
Points
36
Age
39
Website
www.rockin-b.de
The judging proceedure is actually over since today. I have received 2 ratings of 8 judges.

SeGaFrEaK_NL said:
Well it seems I spoke too early, I'm afraid I'll have to have to ask a 48h extension (i.e: tomorrow). This will give me the time to fine tune my ratings.
I understand that, there are really a lot of entries this year, this takes some time to test them all intensively. I have written a reminder to all 6 remaining judges. Hopefully I will get enough ratings soon.

hkzlab said:
Can't wait for the results :)

Also, there are some important changes to my entry that didn't make it into the version i submitted for the contest that i'd like to release.
I intent to release the entries, the ratings and the videos this week. I've already uploaded all videos but one, which I have to record with an emulator.
 

SeGaFrEaK_NL

New Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2003
Messages
318
Points
16
Age
37
Website
www.segacollection.com
Done.

It was a little short, especially because the judges have to download the file, burn the discs, get out their keyboards/virtua guns/4MB ram cartridges, play the games, run the emulators on their pc's and write the comments. Still, it was fun doing it!
 

RockinB

Staff member
Joined
Apr 29, 2002
Messages
1,007
Points
36
Age
39
Website
www.rockin-b.de
Piratero said:
I can't wait for the results!
Yes, same for me. I do have 3 ratings at the moment, that's not enough, I need 5-6 ratings. Two judges have informed me that they will finish their ratings until early next week. I thought 8 judges would be enough to get 5 ratings, so I didn't take a 9th judge in the boat, at first. But that was then. The 9th judge has took up his work a couple of days ago, just in case....

All videos are recorded and uploaded to youtube, they are still private to not influence the judge procedure (friends of TheRealRockinB can have access, on request)...
 

mrkotfw

Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
840
Points
28
Age
31
RockinB said:
Yes, same for me. I do have 3 ratings at the moment, that's not enough, I need 5-6 ratings. Two judges have informed me that they will finish their ratings until early next week. I thought 8 judges would be enough to get 5 ratings, so I didn't take a 9th judge in the boat, at first. But that was then. The 9th judge has took up his work a couple of days ago, just in case....


All videos are recorded and uploaded to youtube, they are still private to not influence the judge procedure (friends of TheRealRockinB can have access, on request)...

Thanks for the update.
 

vbt

Staff member
Joined
Dec 16, 2001
Messages
5,222
Points
63
Age
43
Rockin'-B, please give us some news and if possible results :) I don't need prize if it helps :) Also don't forget there was a special mod for the end of the year.:santa:
 

RockinB

Staff member
Joined
Apr 29, 2002
Messages
1,007
Points
36
Age
39
Website
www.rockin-b.de
Hello guys,

I'm really sorry for the long delay. I must admid that I've been lazy in the last months and it's tricky to get started, again.

There will be prizes, of course. I like every contestant to please send me his paypal address for prize transfer. Contestants from europe should prefer usual bank transfer (it saves paypal fees) and provide me their IBAN and BIC numbers for international bank money transfer. It's free inside europe.
 

mrkotfw

Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
840
Points
28
Age
31
RockinB said:
Hello guys,

I'm really sorry for the long delay. I must admid that I've been lazy in the last months and it's tricky to get started, again.

There will be prizes, of course. I like every contestant to please send me his paypal address for prize transfer. Contestants from europe should prefer usual bank transfer (it saves paypal fees) and provide me their IBAN and BIC numbers for international bank money transfer. It's free inside europe.
Sent.
 

Amon

Staff member
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
543
Points
16
Age
35
Location
Canada
Do people want to post their entries so that everyone may play them?
 
Top