CastleVania Heaven!

Are you a 'Vania fan?Then look here:

http://akumajo.free.fr/castlevaniacollection.htm

This guy has the complete collecion of the japanese CastleVania games..the Akumajo Dracula games in Japan!

The original Sharp X68000 disks..the Mega drive cart Vampire Killer (Bloodlines)..the original Saturn CD of Dracula X-Nocturne in the Moonlight .. the super-rare PC Engine SUPER CD-ROM2 of Dracula X Rondo of Blood..even the Arcade Boards of Haunted Castle and VS!

A CastleVania Heaven..my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

heart.gif

He's missing the new GBA game though. (BTW, do all GBA boxes look like that in Japan? As usual, they look way nicer than over here.)

Originally posted by antime@July 07 2002,02:58

He's missing the new GBA game though. (BTW, do all GBA boxes look like that in Japan? As usual, they look way nicer than over here.)

Most Japanese GBA games I have Seen have those boxes.I agree they look very nice atleast nicer then the ones here in the US.

Yeah...Japanese game culture ROCKS!!!

The japanese are proud of VideoGames...and they show this with many ways..like the totally a$$ kicking artwork in the game covers,manuals,posters,TV ads....They even make CD's full of VideoGame music!VideoGames are socially accepted in Japan!

I love Japanese Games!To tell the truth..i don't play many non-Japanese games!And no i"m not from Japan!
smile.gif

"The Japanese have always been open-minded toward a lot of things in all fields ,from games and movies to food and music" KONAMI

Huum... I don´t see the good side of Castelvania tittles... maybe i´m wrong... but I´m bored in five minutes with them... why are they a mass phenomenon ??

Play Dracula X-Rondo of Blood or Nocturne in the Moonlight/Symphony of the Night for one night...and then you 'll love it forever!

And YOU Silender where are you from...my friend? ;)he..he!

Back