college kicks ass

I've got a pretty sucktastic schedule (requiring me to be up for 9am classes 3 days a week)... but I don't have to be up earlier friday or monday... so I've always got a 4 day weekend. Partay!!!

I just started at Southern Illinois at Edwardsville and it sucks ass. At least there is a decent amount of bandwidth here. Except when the network's down. Twice so far and it's barely been 2 weeks.

On the upside, I have barely any cleasses and the ones I do are simple, simple CS stuff; the basics.

Overall, this would be more fun if I was a "partier", but me and my roommate (consequently a good friend of mine) are introvert nerds that don't drink or abuse substances. Also our dorm is tiny, smaller than anyone else's. We have about 6x6 ft of open space. Oh well, enough bitching.

PICS!!!!

Anybody have pics of their dorms or school? That would be alot of fun. :flamethrower: :slap

Originally posted by RadSil@Sep 4, 2003 @ 07:12 PM

On the upside, I have barely any cleasses and the ones I do are simple, simple CS stuff; the basics.

dude you have classes where you play counter-strike? that's awesome! ;)

Originally posted by RadSil@Sep 4, 2003 @ 07:12 PM

I just started at Southern Illinois at Edwardsville and it sucks ass. At least there is a decent amount of bandwidth here. Except when the network's down. Twice so far and it's barely been 2 weeks.

Overall, this would be more fun if I was a "partier", but me and my roommate (consequently a good friend of mine) are introvert nerds that don't drink or abuse substances. Also our dorm is tiny, smaller than anyone else's. We have about 6x6 ft of open space. Oh well, enough bitching.

dude, what dorm?

I've got a shitload of friends going down there... and I'm probably running by in early october to go partay with em.

As for pics, I have no cameras of any sort...

I guess this dignifies a reply... Woodland Hall, Room 264. Maybe see you in awhile :) I just got my Saturn and DC in here, so it's a whole lot more fun in here... still not a partier, but stop by. It'll just be interesting to see someone on SX from around here.

that just reminded me. What ever happend to rhattamhatta or something. He seemed pretty prominant on here for quite some time.

if anyone wants to come and get drunk with me in harrisburg(bringing women would be highly favorable) you can come to my place

what ever happend to college is the place for higher learning

i hate the way colleges promote themselves -- that is so fucked up

most kids leave school and havent learned a thing (and don't make comments about my gramar - i retained all that was important and let the hangovers make all the non esential stuff disapear)

Originally posted by IBarracudaI@Sep 8, 2003 @ 04:48 AM

indeed.. I think I still remember his old avatar, it had something rotating.. lol (I can be completely wrong) :p

I thought it was the guy from Radiant Silvergun?

last night i got drunk by myself while sitting around on a bench outside my apartment.

some funny things that happend

1. carried some hot girls garbage to the garbage bins had a nice conv that went a little like this

girl- you dont have to take my garbage down

me- i'm drunk and have nothing else to do it's ok

girl- lol ok

me- so what's your name

girl- (forgot her name) and yours

me- joe and no offense but i'm really drunk so i wont remember this at all tomorrow

girl- lol ok lol

me- no offense i mean you're good looking just i'm really drunk

2. talked to many people while drunk and dont know who they are

3. tried to do a tail spin on some kids bike almost got it

4. knocked the screen out of my window on a 3rd story building

5. punched my front door(not my bedroom door) and hurt my already deformed middle right knuckle

6. puked

7. told some girl i barely know how i'm on medication for depression

8. talked to my roomates for a really long time

9. offended everyone i know

that's about it lol stupid night

Back