convert bin/cue to iso/cue

Ok I'm about to have a mental breakdown over this...

I have: cue/bin but can't burn it. I have had great success with cue/iso and or cue/iso/mp3.

Is there a program that I can just point at my cue/bin to convert to a useable format? I've been messing with this for like an hour, I've been using the demo of nero and when I give it the cue file it spits out an error message because it hates the bin. From what I understand, bin files are built for cdrwin which is not an option for me hence my complete frustration.

:damn: :damn: :damn:

Can anyone point me in the right direction? (cue/bin is for saturn btw)

What is the exact error message that you're getting from Nero? Show us your cue sheet. Also, have you tried using CDRWin? To convert BIN+CUE to ISO+WAV, you can use CDmage.

FILE "PANZER_DRAGOON_SAGA_DISC1.BIN" BINARY

TRACK 01 MODE1/2352

INDEX 01 00:00:00

TRACK 02 AUDIO

PREGAP 00:02:00

INDEX 01 60:59:23

TRACK 03 AUDIO

INDEX 00 61:07:60

INDEX 01 61:09:60

I tried Cdmage, couldn't figure out how to convert with it. I think I may have had the wrong version. I got the current version not the beta. Maybe I should try the beta.

Need to reinstall nero demo b/c it just expired but basically it told me that the bin was an unexpected format.

I also don't know jack about these cue files. If I do sucessfully convert would I need to do anything to the cue other than change the ".bin" extention to a ".cue"?

Now I have the beta ver of cdmage. I open the cue with it and go to save as thinking I can save as a nero compatable version. But the only format available to save as is "cdrwin and fireburner cue sheet file".

I have a feeling this is very simple and I'm just missing something...

Ok.... Now I'm completely screwed. I uninstalled the nero demo so I redownload it and get another 2 free days but the demo is now gone from the site. (says it will return soon)

:damn:

Ugh.

"ASPI manager not found on system" or something like that. It also does not recognize that my pc has a cd burner. I did choose to install the included drivers during setup...

More specifically, I'm looking in the options section of cdrwin.

It detects my drive as a "reader". When I go to the "recorder" tab it says there are no supported devices installed. However my drive that is being detected as a reader is listed on the site as a supported drive. wtf...

The aspi driver is installed and seems to be ok. It's just not detecting my drive properly. It's detected as a read only drive.

Originally posted by NR Pickle@Sep 1, 2003 @ 12:22 PM

The aspi driver is installed and seems to be ok. It's just not detecting my drive properly.

Yeah, seems to work great.

Back