Don't Forget New Sega toys at mcd's tomorrow

stack99

Established Member

Just a reminder to all you sega fans, starting tomorrow mcd's is giving mini sega games in their happy meals, so if you like sega go out and grab a crappy meal tomorrow and show sega your support!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEGA LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheers

well theyre out already here i went and got me all of em alrady

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Jun 26, 2003 @ 05:33 PM

well theyre out already here i went and got me all of em alrady

do they seem cheap or are they actually cool?

no way gall, how do they look??

damn.gif

Well they're more of a novelty really but since I assume we're all sonic fans their definately worth picking up

And I mean you know mcdonalds toys what can you expect but they do feel of a better quality than thosde little gameboy keychains that were big in the mid ninteis sporting donkey kong, remember those?

WOW ur right I mean hell I am gonna get mine tomorrow, the freakin crappy mcd's here had the poster up but all I got were some crappy disney shit... damn you disney... DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They just came out over here today, yesterday they still had those crappy Nemo toys.

I got mine today. I got 2 happy meals so I kept one in the plastic and opened up to play with it.

Today they had the "Sonic Speedway" racing game one. I beat it in like 30 seconds.

I think these little toys are a must have for any Sega fans, and I do agree with Gallstaff, they are way beyond the quality of other crappy little electronic toys like those mini-Gamrboys.

I'd have to say they're between the quality of a mini-Gameboy and a Tiger handheld.

They run on an internal battery. I'm gonna open it up in a sec. to see what it looks like.

It made me feel weird getting a happy meal for the first time in ~10 years, but the food tastes exactly how I remember it, like crap.

Originally posted by SegaFreak@Jun 27, 2003 @ 06:09 PM

It made me feel weird getting a happy meal for the first time in ~10 years, but the food tastes exactly how I remember it, like crap.

Nobody can be McDonald's fries though!

Man, I'm getting hungry....

Originally posted by racketboy@Jun 27, 2003 @ 09:24 PM

I hope so. "McDonald's fries! It's made of people!" doesn't quite have the same ring to it.

Originally posted by antime+Jun 27, 2003 @ 06:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(antime @ Jun 27, 2003 @ 06:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-racketboy@Jun 27, 2003 @ 09:24 PM

I hope so. "McDonald's fries! It's made of people!" doesn't quite have the same ring to it. [/b][/quote]

I meant beat, not be

sorry
blush.gif

good fries nonetheless

Originally posted by antime@Jun 28, 2003 @ 02:36 AM

"McDonald's fries! It's made of people!"

I imagine that's probably closer to the truth than any of us would prefer to think. I'm sure there's bound to be some grease from the spotty teenagers who work there in the mix.

I wonder if they'll do these over here..

Originally posted by Myname@Jun 27, 2003 @ 11:37 PM

I'm sure there's bound to be some grease from the spotty teenagers who work there in the mix.

Hate to know what else there could be.

That's gone too far, but at least I finally get to use this smiley: :puke:

Mmm bacon whopper... *drool*

Yes Burger king is seriously one of the best fastfood places ever, right up there with wendy's

I use to think burger king was much better... but now i enjoy mcdonalds much more. They have more taste in there foods IMO along with more pure fat. Thats why im off to play ddr.

The Big N' Tasty may be the greatest burger of all-time (I know it IS McDonald's :puke: ), but I'll always be a Hardees and Wendy's guy. I like Burger King a lot as well. I haven't had Hardees in a long time, all the ones around where I live closed. The closest it probably a 10 - 15 minute drive away.

I've never even heard of hardees are they like a southern thing?

I don't know. I live in Iowa, so it could be a Midwestern thing. I dunno.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Jun 28, 2003 @ 09:23 PM

I've never even heard of hardees are they like a southern thing?

Hardees is an eastern Carls Jr.

edit: i don't know about eastern anymore, but i know they're affliated.

Back