Erosion of gamers – Why SX is starting to suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe you took the time to dig up a picture like that
tongue.gif

you_lose.gif

As for why Skank was demoded, I'll simply take a shot in the dark and say payback for repeatedly bitchslapping IceMan's woman.

Actually Skank boy, you're not supposed to use commas and the word 'and' directly next to each other. So I don't think you've the right to be a dick about someone else's spelling. It gets quite boring to listen to, especially when no-one else cares.

stickin my nose in just for the hell of it...get over the spelling and grammar BS why the hell do you care? this site isnt english 30 its segaxtreme..so ya thats my pointless rant take it or leave it..spelling schmelling

Sorry to go further off topic, but...

"Actually Skank boy, you're not supposed to use commas and the word 'and' directly next to each other."

Not only is it totally acceptable, but not doing it can sometimes change the meaning of the entire sentence.

"So I don't think you've the right to be a dick about someone else's spelling. It gets quite boring to listen to, especially when no-one else cares."

I find it funny sometimes. :p

Actually, doing that is improper English. Not that I care, just pointing out that he can't call anyone (and shouldn't for no reason). And it's not funny when it's constantly directed at someone who obviously doesn't like it.

Skank 10-1 I can out write you in ANYTHING. Your not the best yourself and just because I might slack off on the forums doesnt mean I have bad grammer when its NEEDED. Also seems most here understand me fine... your only one that doesnt... SOO

A: You cant keep up with how I am

or

B: You just like makíng it look like I cant do anything

Really odd. I handle and pass out alot of info at once.. for tech supporting I help out in a simple sentance (Ask anyone here who needed my help)

Example.. "No cd is detected in GENS, KEGA"

My reply. "Find ForceASPI and install it"

Hmm... maybe no grammer in it but it sure works. Also babelfish? Thats funny... trying to get it in new languages? No wonder you dont understand me....

Anyways I dont know what your all about but I dont see anyone here really who has hard time understanding me. As for ".,!" and other grammers. WHO CARES, We are friends here. I DONT think I would nag you for using the word "Aint" or other slang terms... so please leave me alone here.

Side note.... That was funny.. That reply only took 1 1/2 mins to type... cute eh? I love being fast typer! =)))

That and being able to think so fast =) Anyone else here have that ability or are you slow typer or thinker?

Actually it seems as though neither of us is wrong or right, as it states it is a matter of taste.. I was tought in my school that using commas in that way was evil, so I guess that was my teachers' taste.

That's beside the point anyways, which was that constantly giving someone crap about that stuff is unneccessary and just creates a bad atmosphere, like there has been far too much around here recently. If you find that kind of stuff funny when it obviously affects someone then I doubt there's much anyone can do for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back