Everyone who speaks French check this thread!

Here's a quick translation of the first part, I know it's not the most interesting, but I don't have much time (anyone else can continue :p )

I > Introduction

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The 32X is a nice addon for your Mega Drive, giving it access to top notch 2D and real 3D for our greatest pleasure, with gorgeous pure 2D titles like Chaotix, titles skillfully mixing 2D and 3D like Zaxxon, and finally exceptionals games in pure 3D like the inevitable Virtua Racing !

[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Unfortunately, there aren't many games on the support, and unless you live in the USA, it gets worse in Europe and Japan (Saturn's release 2 weeks before the 32X there is to blame ...), with titles like Tempo missing in our area ...

[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Even if it's easy to come by american games, far less expensive than their european counterparts, we are soon facing a huge problem : games are zoned and will only boot on a NTSC console, sometimes american only ...

[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We try to tamper with it, installing a NTSC switch and then : a black screen ...

[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You have the alternative to buy a Genesis and a 32X NTSC, but being able to use only one 32X for everything would have been handier ...

[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Luckily for you, the beast is tamed today and I'm about to give you one of its biggest secrets ! :)[/FONT]

Back