Fire Pro Wrestling Gaiden Blazing Tornado v.9 & 6 Men Scramble v.9 translations for Saturn released by Malenko

Mr^Burns

Staff member

Download:

Does it work? I couldn't patch with the latest version of the Saturn Patcher. Error:

It requires 1.92 but...where is that? Not here Sega Saturn Patcher

Untitled.png
ch with

Does it work? I couldn't patch with the latest version of the Saturn Patcher. Error:

It requires 1.92 but...where is that? Not here Sega Saturn Patcher
My bad, I made the patch with a version of the program that isn't publicly available. I will update the patch to add support for Sega Saturn Patcher v1.91.

For now though, please use the latest version that's included with the Wachenröder entry in the Sega Saturn 27th Anniversary Game Competition: SEGA Saturn 27th Anniversary Game Competition

I like putting labels on my Saturn CD-Rs, so I made a simple one to differentiate this translation from my other disc in Japanese.

I just replaced the Japanese title up top with the logo from the arcade game's title screen. (Pardon the filthy Saturn!)

blaz.jpg

Here's the label:

Same as above, here's a label I made for Fire Pro S: 6-Men Scramble. There's a few rough pixels here and there, but it'll do for my purposes.

Thanks again for translating these! I've been a huge wrestling fan for 25 years and have been into the Fire Pro series since SNES emulators became a thing.

Back